So...Whats your favourite christmas film? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
My family has watched this movie for about 15 years.......probably ever since it came out on video.

I know that feeling! we had it on video recorded off the TV, then got it on video now we have the DVD! I love it xx

Miracle of 34th street definately !!
and that one with arnold swarchsomething rofl, the christmas one

x

Santa Claus the movie (Dudley Moore as Patch the Elf) and Home Alone 1 & 2

FAB film!

ELF and National Lampoons CHristmas vacation are both up there too!

Ah just remember, Sky Movies used to show one every year, used to be about a little girls mum is dying and she wants to get her some kind of shoes..anyone remember it?

It was so sad :( but happy sad.

hmm. I haven't seen in a couple years but the movie about the christmas shoes.. the little boy that wants to buy them for his sick mommy but doesn't have enough money. There's a song about it too. Everytime I hear the song on the radio I want to cry.
It's a tear jerker movie but a good movie too!!!

Sorry still love A Christmas Story, have to watch the marathon every year! DH hates it, he is very happy we have 2 TVs.

Look whos talking...
and
The snowman!!

It has to be Santa Claus The Movie! I HAVE to watch it every single year!!
https://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/DOCTOR_AMBROSIO/Front-5.jpg​

I Love Santa claus the movie.

Also i love love love ELF it makes me smile at the thought of it....I could watch it all year round, its cheesy but makes me smile so so much :) XxX

Omg...
I FORGOT THE GRINCH!!!!!!!!!!!! i love that film!!

oh yeah the grinch!
love that so much.

and when i was little i had this video which i'd watch every christmas eve, ive still got it somewhere...minnie and micky mouse singalong 12 dys of xmas or something... its really going to bug me now to remember what it was called. But goofy sung a song that went "i really want an elephant for xmas...but hows he gonna fit it in the sleigh!?" lol

Miracle on 34th street has to be mine as well although i love home alone lost in new york
cause its xmas time :)

i always watch home alone:D and the santa clause films and miricale on 34th st :D

My family has watched this movie for about 15 years.......probably ever since it came out on video.

Me too, christmas just isnt christmas without this film!!

We always seem to watch Uncle Buck at christmas too.... not majorly christmasssssssssy but still a complete and utter laugh.

I forgot All i want for christmas & Santa Who and not forgetting
the gremlins 1 were here cauase its christmas time and its :rofl:

:hug:

I'd have to say The Christmas Story "you'll shoot your eye out" HAHA too funny

Is this every canadian's favourite or what? Too funny, also my fave! :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decUIVkZ4GI

I love A Christmas Carol...anyone really I am not fussy but I do like the one with Bill Murray in it!

Also the Happy Elf which I only found a few years back. Its an animated kids cartoon about an overly cheery elf and his friends trying to make sled team to help Santa.

Other than that things like Snowman and Father Christmas and Robbie the Reindeer.

Emma.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78