So...Whats your favourite christmas film? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/43/MPW-21971

YES!

"In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
:rofl:

"Fraaa-Geee-Lay...Must be Italian."

"Naddafinga!!!" (I say this one in real life all the time hehe)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

National lampoons is a christmas eve tradition in our house.. makes me all excited!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

National lampoons is a christmas eve tradition in our house.. makes me all excited!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

Oh that's a good one too... Christmas Story still tops my list, but I nearly pee my pants every time I hear Clark's tirade about his boss.
:rofl:

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol? "

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol? "

I think I'm peeing my pants now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i love the Santa Clause films but the old 1s allways reminds me of being a kid waching em after christmas dinner with mum&dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back