So, when your 13 year old girl comes home with a boyfriend.......

When I brought home my first boyfriend at 13, I was not allowed to have him in my room without some other person in there with me. As I got older, I just wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend in my room without the door being WIDE open. Around 17-18 that changed. It was always an issue in our house though because I hang out with only one or two girls and the rest are guys. I'm not sleeping with them or anything, I just get along better with them. I've always been "just one of the guys" to them.

I have to add that when I was with BF#1 for 11 months we had sex. That put me at 14 years old. (Looking back, I could kick myself--what was I thinking!?) We thought that we were ready and all that but like I just said, looking back, I realize that I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. This all happened when we would take the bus home to my house after school and would be home alone for an hour or two before my aunt dropped off my cousins so we could watch them.

Laying down a few rules is good. It might be a pain in the butt to her, but you're just trying to look after her. It's good that they are comfortable coming to your house to hang out, just make yourself very clear and I wouldn't have them alone like I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->