So where do I fit?

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
I feel quite lost on here at the mo, and wondering if this is the closest fit for me.

We lost our first baby last Friday at 10wks, after heavy clotting and bleeding. The bleeding is dying off so fingers crossed it stops soon.

So were waiting for the first "normal" period and the we'll be TTC. Which means i'm not strictly ttc right now... But I don't feel I fit it wtt.

Is this the best place for me? I think this is just a kinda manifestation of how I feel in real life too. Ugh

hello anyway-I'm Frankee x

Hey Frankie - you most definately fit here - you are gearing up to ttc after your loss.

Hope your first cycle is worry free and I am very sorry for your loss

hx

Hey Frankee... we seemed to move boards together...
1st Tri together, where we wish we still were... and then m/c and now TCC...

I am in the same boat as you, we had our m/c conf yesterday and have been told we can't tcc until we have been tested... so feel a bit of a fraud being here... but the ladies here are all fab and have been through what we have. I feel welcome and understood here and I am sure you will too.

Maybe one day we will back together on 1st Tri. We have to hope x

Thank you all

padbrat-we have haven't we. And you're right we have to keep the hope... We'll be back in first tri soon enough... And then 2nd tri... Then 3rd :hugs:

Well, we have to hope we do Frankee.... here's to trying for the 1st Tri together!

:hugs: here is the right place for you frankee :) lets stick together and hopefully we will be back in 1st tri soon enough :hugs: xxx

Hey Frankee i'm Rachel and in the same boat as you. Waiting to OV and then AF which will be my 1st since a MMC so we can get back to TTC. At the min i am trying to focus on getting my life back to normal, loseing weight and having a bit of fun (going to alton towers, having a drink ect) but do feel very much in Limbo.

Always LH... We get there 1st time together... :hugs: you've been a star through the last week for me hun, thank you so much

Hey raz - I'm remember you from nov sparklers... How're you doing?

Hey raz - I'm remember you from nov sparklers... How're you doing?

Not to bad OV is MIA and my angelsounds doppler arrived the other day which i had forgotten i ordered. That was a bit rough, part of me wants to check and see how everyone is doing in November sparklers but last time i did it set me off again! How you doing?

I'm not too bad... Feeling it hard to let go of sparklers and still pop in when I see an update. Lots of angels sadly.

I keep eating and eating as though it's going to fill the hole. Getting the Doppler would have broken me I think :( it's all still fresh and raw but I'm trying to focus on the future cos that the only thing I can influence.

Are you using opks?

I'm using up the OPKs i had before i brought the CBFM so i only have a couple left. Will have to wait and see what happens i guess. Was using them to pin point OV so i know when to avoid :sex: we will just have to chance it i guess. It took a year after my MC to get another :bfp: so i doubt one month will hurt really. Just cant face using condoms after 18 months without . . . .

May pop in to the thread and have a look then just to say hello when i am feeling brave!

I can't see us using condoms, we haven't for about 2yrs and withdrawel was our method of choice. I reckon I'll use opks in a couple weeks the same as you to avoid bd'ing.

I hope it works for us soon...

Me too! All i want is to be fat and preggers is that really so much to ask? Just hoping it doesnt take as long to get a :bfp: again this time, not sure i can face another year of TTC . . . .

I'll be cheering you on... I can't wait to be fat for a good reason!

Fingers crossed for us Rachel! X

Always LH... We get there 1st time together... :hugs: you've been a star through the last week for me hun, thank you so much

thats what friends are for hun, just crappy that we have both ended up here :hugs:

There are a lot of the november sparklers over here arnt there - strange :cry:

I think its just because of how many ladies there were in the thread to begin with. Percentages would say a few were going to MC, we have just been the very unlucky ones :(

Hi Frankee, I wandered round this forum before my 1st af too and felt very welcome

sorry for your loss and I hope youre back TTC very very soon x

I think its just because of how many ladies there were in the thread to begin with. Percentages would say a few were going to MC, we have just been the very unlucky ones :(

true - Lots of hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->