So who decorates the Xmas tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
So who decorates the Xmas tree in your house :happydance:

I must admit when it comes to my Xmas tree I'm a bit of a Monica (from friends) :blush: lol

I do get the bigger kids involved by helping to tell me where to put the baubles and bows but it is pretty much all me :haha:

But Everyone helps putting up the rest of the decorations inside and out :happydance:

I do! I do let LO help but rearrange after he's gone to bed- I'm a bit of a monica too! :D

We let Issy take charge - last year we had about 10 baubles on 1 branch...I am not a monica, our tree looks like christmas threw up on it but at least this way I can blame the kids!

Well I live alone with my DS, so if I actually decide to get a christmas tree then it will be me! Not sure whether I will be getting one though, as we're staying over at my mum & dads for xmas so I don't know if I'll bother! I might go and help my mum & dad put theirs up though, so I still get my fun ;)

I tend to do the tree, but after an hour or so I get regretfully bored :dohh: thus making me shove whatever, wherever.

OH puts it together, I spread out the branches, OH puts the lights on and then I decorate it. Not sure whether we will be doing it with Alex here this year or not. Last year he was at my mums.

I do it all, Connor helps. I then rearrange the bits Connor has done :blush: OH will probably help this year... And I will probably rearrange his bits too :haha: I'm a perfectionist when it comes to the tree.

Me and my daughter do it together, she loves it.

Me and me alone. The thought of even letting anyone else NEAR the tree gives me palpitations :lol:
Lucas always tries to help and it usually ends in a huge argument so I'm doing it while he's at his dad's this year ;)

Sister-in-law, me, and the kids. Although I do rearrange later to make it prettier, lol. I think most of us have a bit of Monica in us with the tree! They tend to put all the ornaments on the bottom, so I just redistribute them evenly later. Dh is usually working still with harvest season, so isn't usually home to help.

I do the tree. I want to get DD involved though. Perhaps she's old enough this year?

OH puts the tree up while the kids are out of the way then we all decorate it together. Vincent wasn't too interested in helping last Christmas but I think he will be this year.

I do the tree with DD now she is old enough, sometimes rearranging later so its not all in one spot. OH is never interested which is fine with me!

Good to know I'm not the only one obsessed with decorating our Xmas tree lol

Me and me alone, nobody else is allowed. My mum was the same with us as kids and I always thought she was tight, now I have turned into her :haha:

Usually it's just me bc I'm single and last year dd was only 7 months. This year, I'll give her a pile of the unbreakables and let her be in charge of the bottom part of the tree. I remember getting so excited when mom would let us help so I'll gladly give up a bit of control. But wait, since I'm totally okay with her helping and doing it any way she wants, she'll have no interest. :haha:

Me and the kids. Then I rearrange it when they're in bed.

I also rearrange it a few more times during December :dohh:

Oh helps me put it up then I decorate because he doesn't space things out properly :haha:

This year we are having 2 trees, one in the living room and one in the playroom so I'll do the living room and oh and Keelan can help with that playroom tree!

Me and no one else! I am a total Monica too. OH and LO would mess it up completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back