So who decorates the Xmas tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Christmas Tree is my pride and joy, I love it and don't let anyone touch it lol. For this reason we have 2 tree's, the kids have there own which is home to all their homemade treasures. ....that reminds me I must speak to dd's nursery about colours....last year they were really good and stuck to my purple theme ha ha! !! X

Oh puts the tree together and puts the lights on, he also puts all decorations at the top of the tree (he's 6ft4:thumbup:) and I'm left to the rest :happydance: I don't know if to get DS to help this year, he will only just have turned 2, at the moment I think he would get over excited and end up throwing baubles all over the place

Just think ladies as of tomorrow some of you will be able to say " we're putting our Xmas trees up this month" :happydance:

Myself and my daughter. We make home made decorations as well. I loved decorating tree as a child so love doing it with daughter. I don't care about it looking perfect at all

Me & DD do the tree together but when she goes to bed I have been known to just move things and tidy it up a little :haha:

The tradition has been that I do it with the girls and rearrange after they've gone to bed. :D This year they'll have one in their bedroom they can set up however they wish.

Me and OH always do it together. This is the first year ds will really be able to help and I'm really excited for it. I may rearrange a little once he's in bed haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back