• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So who DIDNT wait for AF after MC?

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just wondered who hasnt waited until after their first AF before trying again, after having a normal miscarriage.

For the past few days i have only had very light spotting, and... :blush:, well weve been :sex: again. I want that BFP again so badly!!

Anyone else?! x

we didnt wait after i mmc i had a dnc and had a lot of bleeding from that but i started the opk straight away !! stil took us 7mth to conceive tho but we dint wait xx

Thanks Honey!!

Hope im not waiting 7 months for my bfp, tho Morgan was def worth the wait!! Ur avatar pic is gorg!! xxx

We did, I did not have AF between my miscarrage and Jack, was lucky enough to fall straight away!! good luck hun x

u wont be hun im sure :hugs: for the last 3mth of the 7mth ttc i used instead cups and pre-seed if thats any help im sure it helped us x

and also have the docs told u to wait ? cos my doc told me it was so that ur dates wud be more accurate waiting on af x

Thanks paula. I hope im that lucky! x

Honey - never saw a doc, only a mw, and she said to wait til after first af, but never said why. And ive read that its just for dating purposes. Id rather not waste a month, when a scan could tell me how far i am, plus ill have a rough idea when ive O'd. Usually do.
Im too impatient to wait!!! lol

I dont think im likely to Ov in the next week or two, my HCG was still 34 on friday and i have to have a repeat blood test next friday. x

I had ERPC on 8th Jan and started sexing again a couple of days later (I wanted to get back on the horse so to speak and was in some weird "I must get pregnant again immediately" trance!)

If I get AF rather than a BFP this month I'll at least be glad that body has returned to normal x

i got pg again before af arrived. unfortunaltely was ectopic. so having to wait to recover before trying again. but trust me as soon as i am healed i will get back on that horse!!!

Hi hun i had a m/c on the first of jan at 5 weeks and bled for 5 days and then started bd again but unfortunately af paid me a visit this morning which in a way is good as it was exactly 4 weeks after and i now know where my body is at and can start again! Good luck! X x

I am not waiting for AF and am trying again, mc began 15 days ago and bled for 5 days, so now Bding ewcm today so will bd this afternoon when ds goes down for his nap, fingers crossed. I dont see the point of waiting!

Hey hun i had a m/c and a d&c and decided not to wait, we waited for a week to stop bleeding then started trying as the doc said it was best to try again straight away as you are very fertile after a m/c and i fell pregnant the next month and now have a healthy 3 month old baby :)
Good Luck hun and sorry for your loss xx

When we lost our angel i just wanted to feel safe and loved and intimate with my man again so we were kinda just "not trying" but not doing anything to stop it and 9 months later the Day i was due with my first baby i found out i was pregnant with Zak :)
Good Luck xxx

Aww thanks for all the replies girls. Its good to know that some people are feeling like me and i suppose, desperate to get going again. Fingers x'd for us all chasing the BFP! Good luck xxx

I didnt wait either, its mainly as you said for dating purposes and they do that via scans these days so go for it!:thumbup:

I didnt wait either, its mainly as you said for dating purposes and they do that via scans these days so go for it!:thumbup:

Thanks, how long did it take u to concieve again? x

i had an ectopic that mc'ed naturally

gyn told me we didn't have to wait for af to start trying again

I mc in Dec, I have the luxury of short 26 day cycles, so this was the second cycle after the mc, but Im a freak of nature, I get pregnant every second cycle, just cant keep hold of the buggers!:wacko: This one is not looking good either, hate being in limbo land!:nope:

I mc in Dec, I have the luxury of short 26 day cycles, so this was the second cycle after the mc, but Im a freak of nature, I get pregnant every second cycle, just cant keep hold of the buggers!:wacko: This one is not looking good either, hate being in limbo land!:nope:

Aww dont give up hope. Ive got everything crossed for you. Perhaps you only ovulate every other cycle? x

Aw hun, try and stay positive! PMA PMA! x x x x x

We didnt wait either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back