So who is due on the 16th May?

mumoffive

Reaction score
Just wondered! I have seen a few people dotting about in the past. Thought it might be quite nice to have a count down lol..although i know im going to be late!!

Hi Kelly! Thanks for posting :) Getting a bit fed up with it all now!..but seems like we have ages to go gggrrr!!!!

Hi Sammy!!! Looks like theres a few of us then :)
I have a growth scan on the 1st April. Im hoping that baby is still head down!

Im due then too. Feels like its coming in quick for me. Hopefully the next 8 weeks dont start to drag

I'm due May 23 but I'm scheduled for a csection on May 16. I'd love to count down with you ladies. I can't wait!!!

Hi Kelly! Thanks for posting :) Getting a bit fed up with it all now!..but seems like we have ages to go gggrrr!!!!

8 weeks! I just want my baby out.. feel like it has dragged in! :baby: I've just started getting ready/washing his clothes. I've started getting more tired lately so I thought I should do It while I can be bothered :D

I'm so ready for our son to be here this pregnancy has seemed so much harder than my last one. I'm trying to work until my section day but I don't know if I'll make it. 8 weeks seems like forever away but I think it will go by quickly if I stay working. Hope you ladies have a good last few weeks. Soon well be holding our sweet bundles. Yay!!!

EDD is June 6th but being induced or C-section (still undecided!) on May 16th due to severe SPD; can't believe it's quite so close, & I just lost 3 weeks of preparation time!!

I started washing baby clothes this weekend too!

This last week I've also noticed that I've been a lot more tired compared to earlier in the pregnancy. I'm hoping it's a blip, but I guess we'll see!

I'm in two minds about whether I want these 8 weeks to go quickly or slowly. On the one hand, I can't wait to meet my little man, but on the other, I'm enjoying feeling his kicks and pushes and want him to be "just mine" for as long as possible - when he arrives I'll have to share him with DH, the excited granparents, excited aunt and uncles, etc!!

im due on the 15th of may so only a day ahead of you ladies, :) cant wait for baby to be here,

Oh its so nice to hear from you all :)
Well since about 30wks i have started to get really tired. Nausea has also kicked in a little too in the morning, which is strange. I just generally feel so heavy. I want to do things but just get tired really quickly. I loathe feeling this way. Especially so as i have two young children 4 and one thats nearly 3. I also work 3 days a week Wed-Frid but fortunately after next week im on mat leave and i just cannot wait!
When is everyone else taking mat leave?

Im due on May 16th too!! I cant wait to meet my little Man. At my last MW app he was still head up, so i m hoping he has moved or is planning on moving before my 36 week scan!!

x

I'm trying to stay working as long as possible. I work full time as a speech pathologist and have a 17 month old. I'm so drained. I hope I can make it until the end so j can have more time after baby's born but I'm just sooooo exhausted right now. It's starting to get really hard. I'm having trouble keeping up with work, my son, and keeping the house clean along with other chores. I can't seem to get it all done and it drives me crazy!

I also work full time - start mat leave on the 3rd May, but thanks to Royal Wedding and bank holiday my last day in the office is the 28th April - it's only 26 actual days at work, but it seems really far away!!!

Me!!!!
I haven't been on for ages as its been blocked at work!! Boooo!!

But in 3 weeks time i will be on mat leave and here lots more! :) xx

So how is everyone? Im feeling crap!!! Sore rolling over in bed and stiff to walk. I think i have very mild SPD tbh. Counting the days now tbh. Lets hope i dont go overdue!!!
As for getting things, well still need a sterliser and bottles so thats at the top of my list and desperately need to get my case sorted!! I have one but nothing in it!!

I started washing baby clothes this weekend too!

This last week I've also noticed that I've been a lot more tired compared to earlier in the pregnancy. I'm hoping it's a blip, but I guess we'll see!

I'm in two minds about whether I want these 8 weeks to go quickly or slowly. On the one hand, I can't wait to meet my little man, but on the other, I'm enjoying feeling his kicks and pushes and want him to be "just mine" for as long as possible - when he arrives I'll have to share him with DH, the excited granparents, excited aunt and uncles, etc!!

Since stopping work a week ago i feel worse!!!!! So tired and so stiff to walk etc. I remember feeling this with my dd and my ds but not this early. Not really the best sign since i have 5wks and 2 days still to go before due date!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->