So who is due on the 16th May?

So how is everyone? Im feeling crap!!! Sore rolling over in bed and stiff to walk. I think i have very mild SPD tbh. Counting the days now tbh. Lets hope i dont go overdue!!!
As for getting things, well still need a sterliser and bottles so thats at the top of my list and desperately need to get my case sorted!! I have one but nothing in it!!

I get stiff in the evening, but am ok during the day.

At my midwife appointment this week my blood pressure had gone up quite a lot (last time was 115/60 now 140/85), so I have to go back again this week. I'm sure it's just work stress, but I guess we'll see. No other signs of pre-eclampsia, which is good, but the midwife said if it hasn't come down this week she'll have to do some tests.

Apart from that I don't feel too bad - baby is great, he's head down and 1/5th palpable apparently.

I had my first antenatal class this week and EVERYONE apart from me already had their bag packed! Eek! I'd better get a move on! It's my project for the weekend.

19th of may!

Knowing my luck i will still be here with you over my due date. Im sure im really due around the 20th tbh!! Still they dont let you go over by 10 days here so i will have had my baby certainly by the 26th.

So how is everyone? Im feeling crap!!! Sore rolling over in bed and stiff to walk. I think i have very mild SPD tbh. Counting the days now tbh. Lets hope i dont go overdue!!!
As for getting things, well still need a sterliser and bottles so thats at the top of my list and desperately need to get my case sorted!! I have one but nothing in it!!

I get stiff in the evening, but am ok during the day.

At my midwife appointment this week my blood pressure had gone up quite a lot (last time was 115/60 now 140/85), so I have to go back again this week. I'm sure it's just work stress, but I guess we'll see. No other signs of pre-eclampsia, which is good, but the midwife said if it hasn't come down this week she'll have to do some tests.

Apart from that I don't feel too bad - baby is great, he's head down and 1/5th palpable apparently.

I had my first antenatal class this week and EVERYONE apart from me already had their bag packed! Eek! I'd better get a move on! It's my project for the weekend.

Think i should get my bag packed too!!! My bp was up too actually but then she did it again and it had come down so she wrote that on my notes. They also noticed that it said protein + on my notes but they have not been concerned. I have the mw on Thursday so we will see. Baby is head down thank god!! [ My son was transverse at 34wks last time!]

19th of may!

Knowing my luck i will still be here with you over my due date. Im sure im really due around the 20th tbh!! Still they dont let you go over by 10 days here so i will have had my baby certainly by the 26th.

I'm hoping for an early one... But who knows!! 2 weeks left at work, so any time after that is fine by me!! X

Hello ladies :) I'm due 16 May too!

My little monkey is breech at the moment, I really hope he turns soon cuz I don't want a c-section if I can help it..but he was measuring 3 weeks ahead at a growth scan I had at 29 weeks so not sure if he's got room to turn now :-(

Xxx

Just had my 34 week appointment and MW seemed sure that baby would be twisting and turning for sometime yet

Just had my 34 week appointment and MW seemed sure that baby would be twisting and turning for sometime yet

That's good that she's not worried. Makes me feel a bit better tho I can feel that peanut is definately still breech cuz his head is right up under my ribs! xx

That's good that she's not worried. Makes me feel a bit better tho I can feel that peanut is definately still breech cuz his head is right up under my ribs! xx

Have you had any advice about turning baby?

Have you had any advice about turning baby?

Not from my own midwife though I go to a antenatal pilates class run by a midwife and she suggested lying on my back with my feet up high against a wall with my pelvis tilted against the skirting board, or getting on all fours and putting my chest and shoulders to the ground while sticking my bum in the air..don't think either is working tho! xx

My ds was transverse at 34wks and turned so hopefully your baby will. I did all the tricks too, including shining a torch down the bottom of my tummy in the hope it would lead it to the light lol!!! You can also play music!

Hello :)
Thought id bump our thread up!! Anyone had their baby yet lol!! I lose track as this forum is soooo big!!!
Well no signs here yet. 38wks tomorrow!! Im getting quite afraid!!

Im due on 16th too. I dont know if I will last that long though I feel like she's ready to come out now! Might just be wishful thinking on my part? Cant believe we're into May now! :happydance: xx

I know, i think its crept up!!!! what makes you think you wont last long? I think im going to go on and on lol...i was 9 whole days late with my dd and had to be induced and with my ds only 5 days late and that was long enough! I went myself with him though :) and the labour was fairly quick and i had plenty warning, which is good.

I dont know what it is I just have a 'feeling' She's dropped away down low and have been getting really strong braxton hicks. The midwife said her heads wedged in my pelvis and she's 3 fifths engaged. She said she can come anyday now! I hope she wasnt just saying that to get my hopes up. I feel really uncomfy now too. I hope to god I dont have another 2 wks of this heavy feeling! x

I dont know what it is I just have a 'feeling' She's dropped away down low and have been getting really strong braxton hicks. The midwife said her heads wedged in my pelvis and she's 3 fifths engaged. She said she can come anyday now! I hope she wasnt just saying that to get my hopes up. I feel really uncomfy now too. I hope to god I dont have another 2 wks of this heavy feeling! x

Well heres hoping...3/5 is good! Mine never engage until labour. My baby is head down but thats it!!! Have an antenatal appointment at the hospital this week so we will see how we get on with that.

I had my baby!!!
I went into labour naturally on Saturday evening despite baby being breech so not engaged and me having no signs at all lol! i didnt realise i was in labour at first cuz It just felt like regular but painless braxton hicks!

By the time I went into the labour ward at 11pm just to be checked as i I still didnt think I was in labour, I was 4cms dilated and having regular contractions every 3 minutes!

I had my beautiful baby boy by emergency c-section at 2:37am and he weighed a whopping 8lb 3oz! He is so perfect and we have been allowed home this evening :) xxx

First of all, congratulations CLo!! :D

I am new to this site, but I am due May 13 with my first baby. I am nervous but also fed up with being pregnant too. I read a few comments on here about having a bag packed and I thought that there was no rush, there will be plenty of time for that when the time comes, but after reading CLo's post I'm thinking that maybe I should get on it to be sure.

I wish everyone a great last few days/weeks of their pregnancy and a great delivery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->