So who is in cloth now?

sorry I am going to be the disposables much to hubbys disgust he says we have organic lifestyle with food etc etc and I will BF but I am just confused dont know where to start if someone did me an idiots guide then maybe?

I have bought the babyorganic range from Boots tho and the wipes Nature boy/girl

i was thinking about it, but it doesn't seem much point now, i'm hoping that i can potty train kacy in the summer, but might try them if and when i have another babie

bexxie said:
sorry I am going to be the disposables much to hubbys disgust he says we have organic lifestyle with food etc etc and I will BF but I am just confused dont know where to start if someone did me an idiots guide then maybe?

I have bought the babyorganic range from Boots tho and the wipes Nature boy/girl

Bexxie did you read my nappy trial in the parenting journals section? this might help you, as I have gone into this not having a clue and being baffled by it all, so Isaw a nappy advisor and did a trial before buying stuff so I could work it all out.

Kina said:
100% cloth here. Changed over when Ella was 4 months and haven't looked back. I've stocked up on dinky little nappies for when the new baby comes and I can't wait to see him with his first fluffy white nappy on :D

newborn cloth nappies are sooooo cute. I love my photos of Seren with her teeny cloth bum :D

Thanks Cat
will read it,as I know dave woudl be over the moon if i did do it,he even said he will wash them,but he uses Ecover and I hate that stuff lol

Thanks bex

bexxie said:
Thanks Cat
will read it,as I know dave woudl be over the moon if i did do it,he even said he will wash them,but he uses Ecover and I hate that stuff lol

Thanks bex

Oh no, whats wrong with Ecover? I have just bought a bottle, but havent used it yet.

I dont like the smell,I prefer the tesco naturals stuff TBH is softer too but you may prefer ecover like dave does. I sneaked in some lenor lol and he wasnt impressed so he will just about let me use Fairy which is lovely too tho.

Lol Men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->