• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So who's having a baby next month?

I am due November 20th, but last baby was 4 weeks early. I am secretly hoping this one comes a little early too as this pregnancy has been much harder on me than before!

Good luck to everyone else too :)

I'm due November 1, but I fully intend to have this baby in October :haha: Gonna be begging for induction at 39 weeks :blush:

My twins are due Dec 11th but was told ill be booked for CS at 38 weeks, i'm really eager to get to the end of October so I can then officially say 3-4 weeks to go lol!!

Me :)
Due on 15Nov, but if baby wont turn by then might have C section slightly earlier
Exciting and scary at the same time

meee!! im due 12 November but hoping he'll come a little earlier as hes already measuring off the scale (estimated 11lb) :dohh:

Me! Ah! I have opted for a VBAC after having had a full general anaesthetic emergency C-section with my little girl. Im due 22nd Nov but my last pregnancy started 3 weeks early so im hoping I wont be going that far as I don't feel like I have much room left as it is with 7 weeks to go!

Anyone else doing the VBAC route and a bit scared?

Me! Ah! I have opted for a VBAC after having had a full general anaesthetic emergency C-section with my little girl. Im due 22nd Nov but my last pregnancy started 3 weeks early so im hoping I wont be going that far as I don't feel like I have much room left as it is with 7 weeks to go!

I'm exactly the same as you. Had an EMCS under general anaesthetic with my DD. Going for VBAC this time but as I have a blood clotting disorder they want to get things going at 37 weeks like they did with DD. It'll be sweeps and gel and if no arrival by 39 weeks then elective section

I
Hope we both get our vbac. I'm so nervous!

I'm exactly the same as you. Had an EMCS under general anaesthetic with my DD. Going for VBAC this time but as I have a blood clotting disorder they want to get things going at 37 weeks like they did with DD. It'll be sweeps and gel and if no arrival by 39 weeks then elective section

I
Hope we both get our vbac. I'm so nervous!

Its so weird when you have a EMCS under general after starting naturally because you don't get a real experience either way - I don't know what actually giving birth is like, nor what its like to have a planned C-section. You just wake up to a baby!!

My C-section is booked for November 16th at 11:30 am. I fully anticipate going into labor before then. This is my 10th child and I have gone into labor with all of them between 36-37 1/2 weeks. I had them all naturally except for my last son in 2013 I had to have an EMCS and ended up with a classical incision on my uterus leaving me with no option other than to have a repeat C-section. Some days it feels as though it has gone by fast and others it feels as though I still have a long way to go. I am making lists of things to do to occupy my time (outside of the 9 kids)

Me! Due November 12th but kinda hopeful to go a little early. I will be induced at 40 weeks so 5 and a bit weeks and counting.... eeek!

I should have a baby next month but i doubt it very much im due the 19th and already told them i will hold off induction for as long as they allow me, but i have had the 2nd dec in my head all along x x x

Most likely! Due November 26... was a week early with number 1! Congrats to everyone for making it to the home stretch!!!!!

I'm so excited. Will be only a month away in 9 days time!

Me! I'm due November 6th. :)

I'm due 11/14 but feel it's going to be 11/11. I'm nervous and excited! I'll have two, which is scary but I'll be so happy once she's here.

Yes I'm scared about the transition from 1 child to two. I'll have two under two for a matter of a few days/weeks and I'm nervous

I'm due December 9th but hoping she will come at the end of November since my sons birthday is January 2nd. I'd like at least a month between their birthdays, especially since Christmas is between the two !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->