So.....whose nub guesses were actually correct?

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
Based on the angle of your little one's nubs at your 12-week-ish ultrasound, was the guess you, your friends, or members made here accurate?
Just curious. :)

Most people, 90%, told me my baby had a girly nub as its straight and i thought girly too! And we were all correct as im having a girl! So nub theory correct for me! Also the chinese gender was correct and all ive done is eat sweets, fruit and anything sugary since getting my bfp which they say indicates a girl, correct for me again! xx

Mine was. Everyone said girl and 2 scans so far have said girl. So did the chinese gender chart xx

That's awesome! The chinese gender predictor was right for me last time. It says boy this time, but I'm not convinced it's right.
Any other correct (or incorrect) nub stories?

well my 12 week scan pic had no nub as LO refused to play! (the picture is below). Sorry can't help lol

Everyone guessed girl based on nub and skull on my 12 week ultrasound and they were right! Chinese gender predictor was wrong.

I was told boy nub by about 80-90% percent of people and he is indeed a little boy :)

I find out next week if everyone was correct. Most people guessed girl, so we shall see. On another site there were a lot of incorrect girl guesses, but most of the boy guesses were correct.

I think I had in total about 16 girl guesses and about 8 boy guesses and I'm having a girl :)

oooh this is good to hear as everyone guessed Girl for me apart from 1 boy xx

This is fun! I think the nub theory is the most accurate way to tell before 17 weeks.
Now I'm super excited for my 12 week scan. :)

My friends was. Almost everybody (apart from 2 or 3) said Girl and she just found out tonight that they were right :)

Nearly everyone (over 20 people) apart from one person guessed boy and we're having a girl :haha:
So completely wrong with me :dohh:

awww i neva had a proper nub pic on any of my scans! i wish someone could guess for me aswell.

My friends was. Almost everybody (apart from 2 or 3) said Girl and she just found out tonight that they were right :)

OT. But, everytime I see you around the forum. I think I have a bug on my screen because of your sig :dohh:

Something like 12 people guessed girl for me, and one person guessed boy on nub theory for me when I had my 12 week ultrasound. I just found out yesterday that it's a boy. Skull theory and nub theory both were wrong for me but, the chinese gender predictors were all correct.

I had equal amounts of boy and girl guesses, i find out in 7days so will let you know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->