So worried it's ANOTHER tubal..

Babyt0205

Reaction score
Okay here's my dates
First Faint BFP 11 dpo on 09/11
Blood test done on 09/12 HCG levels at 7
Blood test done 09/15 levels were 15
Blood test done 09/17 levels were 38, I also started bleeding heavily this day.
09/18 still bleeding(found out my husband cheated and I had chlamydia) :(
Got treated that night.
Blood test done 09/19 levels were at 115
09/20 bleeding stopped only brown discharge
09/21 still brown discharge
Blood test done today 09/22 levels at 177..
Only went up a little more then 50% in 3 days.
Drs are concerned it could be another tubal pregnancy, and if it is I can no longer conceive naturally. I lost my right Fallopian tube on 02/05/14.
But they aren't positive..
My question is, has anyone else had hcg levels like this and still had a successful pregnancy? With my first tubal the bleeding never stopped, at all. I have no hope left..

Hunny I have no experience but I wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. I can't imagine what your going through. I wish you all the best and a happy healthy 9 months!

You have a ridiculous amount of $h*t on your plate right now, and I really wish I could give you a hug!

The numbers looked good until the draw on the 22. I'd say just wait it out...not that there's much else you can do at this point, but if it is another ectopic and they catch it early enough they don't have to do surgery. They can just give you the shot that makes it go away. I know that sounds horrible but its better than losing your only tube.

With my first the bleeding never stopped either. It was straight red the whole time. With my second I didn't start bleeding till 5 weeks and it started with two days of brown discharged that turned red. Bled red for a week (doc thought I was having a mc) and stopped. Took more bloods to make sure levels were going down and they went up. Lucky for me both were in the same tube, so they removed the damaged tube the second time as they tried repairing it the first.

Did they say what your progesterone was at? I know I had low progesterone with my last ectopic and was put on vaginal suppositories.

I wish you could hug me to :( I need a hug.. They haven't checked my progesterone. Which I thought they would by now. They did an ultrasound the day I started bleeding and they didn't see anything and it was still really early and now they're saying everything looks good but my levels and the bleeding :(

When is your next blood draw? Ask them to check the progesterone. I think mine was at 10 or 11, and with this one it started at 21, so quite the difference. Maybe you're just one of those that is having breakthrough bleeding. I know there's a number of women on here who had slow rising hcg then it all of a sudden jumped up more than double in a day.

Unfortunately I can't really offer you a whole lot of advice, just give you support. My heart goes out to you. With the cheating and the std and now this I can't imagine what I'd do if that were me. I can tell you this though, you're a strong person. After my second ectopic my sister had a long talk with me about how strong of a person she thought I was and that she doesn't know how she'd make it through all I've been through (raped at 12, ectopic at 21 that almost killed me-wasnt sewn up right and was rushed back into surgery with internal bleeding, almost murdered at 22 by a boyfriend, ectopic at 28). I'm not looking for sympathy, never have, because I've pushed through everything and am a pretty normal adult if I do say so myself. I just want you to know you can get through this, no matter the outcome.

Just want to say that IF it turns out to be ectopic surgery is not your only option. With a low hcg mtx is a drug that can clear the ectopic and save your tube. All you can do right now is monitor your bloods. By the time you're over 1000 they should find something on ultrasound.

Sorry you have all this on your plate right now :(

I've had 2ectopic pregnancies. I'm sorry your going through this. I'm praying for you and sending hugs your way.

I had an ectopic that was caught early but methotrexate treatment failed and I had emergency surgery and lost my right tube. One of the reasons the treatment failed was because they kept waiting to see if there were any chance it was viable (there was an empty pseudosac in my uterus on ultrasound) and so I was given the methotrexate treatment too late. I'm going to be very honest and blunt here, your quants are terrible. If it were me, as soon as the doctor told me that it is definitely not viable, I'd be eager to take methotrexate and end it rather than risk another emergency surgery and tubal loss. I'm sorry, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->