So worried :(

mummyosborne

Reaction score
I noticed my little boy hadn't had his normal wriggle this morning around 11ish so I figured he was being lazy/I'd just been too busy to feel anything, so I gave my daughter lunch, put her down for a nap, and now I'm laying on my left side after having something to eat and drink counting kicks, I'm 45 minutes in to my first hour, and not a single kick, not even a movement.im starting to get scared now, but I know there's no point in calling my midwife until ive been laying on my left side for 2 hours because she will just tell me to do that and then ring her back :/ anyone else had no movement all day and everything been fine?

If I were you I would call and just tell them you have tried for hours required before calling. How would she know? Get checked out hun will put your mind at easy. I'm sure everything fine, prob your little guy having a lazy day!

I've not had this but I didn't want to read and run, let us know what the midwife says when you ring her... prob best to be safe than sitting there worrying hun xx good luck:hugs:

Hiya,

Yes that's happened to me, probably have had kicks but been too busy to notice them.

Keep doing what youre doing, have a really icy drink. I had a frapp from starbucks last week and as soon as I did baby was moving a lot.

If you are just not happy, (and this is what i would do now - and have done -) phone the L&D unit and get an appointment to go in and they can monitor your little one, and put your mind at ease. Last time I went in the scanned me and baby was moving during the scan but I couldn't feel her.

Give them a bell. x

Yes that happens to.me as well! Give your mw and get checked out, even if it is for.peace of mind!!

I had a day like that a week or two ago... Really started bothering me as it was getting late in the evening and I still hadn't felt him. Finally caved and cheated by having a small glass of coke. Voila. Was done. He stayed quiet after that and a lil quiet the day after but omg, 2 days after, he was making up for it big time! :wacko: I hope you feel kiddo soon so you don't worry much longer!

Reduced movement is serious. Please go get checked xx

Def call them I been in twice with reduced movements. I had a really cold glass of milk when I got there and that did the trick. Try cold drink while you call her. xx

Thanks girls I went to see my midwife and his heartbeat was fine :) he's still not kicking a lot but had a few movements, I've been sent home and told t rest and I'm worried this evening/next few days just to go to triage :) thank you so much for all your advice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->