So worried!

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Congratulations to all of you.

I have not been on here since my last mc in August 2013... I went into town centre Friday with a friend and went shopping. My nipples were so sore I said to my friend and she demanded I take a test. (I thought there could be no way as my body ALWAYS used to trick me) there the line was.. Almost straight away.... I went straight back and got a digi! PREGNANT!

I am so excited as I have never had dark lines before... But I can't help but worry that this is just going to end again! I have had tests done and thy have all came back "unexplained".

The last day of my last period was the 30th of March... I took a digi again today and still 1-2 ahhhh :( so scared!

I have been having very very dull cramps and really sore boobs. I hope this is it! 😰

I hope this is it for you too! I will keep everything crossed.

Pregnancy after loss is such a worrying and difficult time, but someone told me recently to think about it this way, it is a new egg and a new sperm so there is nothing to say that this pregnancy won't be successful.

X

1-2 is about right for how far along you'd be going by a normal 28day cycle :flower: if your cycles are longer then, again it should be right x

1-2 is about right for how far along you'd be going by a normal 28day cycle :flower: if your cycles are longer then, again it should be right x

Oh really? I thought i was 5 weeks 1 day? According to my last period and so did the lady on the phone from the epu? Or am I not reading the clear blue right? Haha! Thanks for replying :) my cycles are 33 days sometimes. X

Well if your cycles are usually 33 days long, and depending on how long your luteal phase is (we can estimate at the usual 14days but could be longer or shorter so again would change your edd!) you would've ovulated on cd19 (17th April) which would make you 4w4days :flower: EDD by LMP is for regular 28d cycles... Confusing I know!

Oh wow! Ok that makes me feel a whole lot better :) Thank you so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->