So worried :(

Kmx

Reaction score
Two days ago I had some brown spotting. I didn't worry too much. I haven't had ANY pregnancy symptoms at all.

Today I woke up with red blood when I wiped. I took a clear blue digital as I am 5 weeks +1 and wanted to see it had increased to 3+. Last Thursday it was 2-3. I took it this morning with FMU and it still shows 2-3.

I have an awful feeling. I really don't want to lose it :(

Have you had your progesterone tested? Sorry it is the only thing I can think of. I bled and was put on progesterone. The bleed was due to a hematoma and supposedly the progesterone keeps it from bleeding more.
A hematoma can cause a pregnancy to "bleed off" according to my doctor. Mine wasn't visible 2 weeks ago but is now.

I hope your baby sticks around. All the best.

I haven't been to the midwife or doctor yet. When I called to make an appointment they said to just make my booking in appointment at 6-8 weeks directly with the midwife as it was my second pregnancy. I was just told over the phone to take multi vitamins etc. I'll make an appointment today.

If you're bleeding go in right away and maybe ask about the progesterone. My doctor is totally in favor of it's effects.
I assume I had low progesterone since many symptoms completely changed. For example I wasn't constipated before, I had chronic diarrhea.

Thanks for your help. I have an appointment at 09:40. I don't know what the doctor can do. I'm having pain and cramps. The doctor won't have an ultrasound machine so hopefully I can be sent to the early pregnancy unit.

Some bleeding can be normal ! Don't put trust in clear blue tests ! It told me 2-3 and my hcg was 6000+ when there supposed to turn at 2000! X

Thanks very much. I'm hoping she sends me for an early pregnancy scan. If not do you know if it's possible to get one privately? I'm cramping now quite badly.

oh hun I know how your feeling.... im meant to be 5 +5 and my clear blue only said 3-4 weeks today (I think when I had my other two they said 3+) ive been having brown pinking and red discharge some of it is stringy aswell which is making me worried I have period like cramps but this is my 3rd so I wonder if I feel them more... I saw the epu and they said my cervix was closed and they could see blood but not sure were from and just to wait and see what happens :( I feel like the unknown is what is making me feel upset and worried.... I have midwife today as she is away next week so will see what she says. xx

i see your in Hertfordshire? i am too i get paid this week and im booking a early scan because they wont do one for me at the hospital you have to be 7 weeks as they might not see much before and it can cause more worry and stress xx

i see your in Hertfordshire? i am too i get paid this week and im booking a early scan because they wont do one for me at the hospital you have to be 7 weeks as they might not see much before and it can cause more worry and stress xx

Yes Stevenage lister hospital is my local one. Is this the one you are talking about? Who are you booking your private scan with.

im from Royston, i go to addenbrooks but i went to lister with my daughter (had bleeding then too) and they are fab.... if your gp wont refer you they should then go to a&e and they will refer you. i am using ultra bond in buntingford they are really good and understanding my sister had a ectopic and then when she conceived again she went there she cant fault them feel free to pm me xxx

I'm hoping the Dr will send you to epu hun, I bled alot with dd2 and everything was ok sending lots of positive thoughts and :hugs:

Thanks for your help. I have an appointment at 09:40. I don't know what the doctor can do. I'm having pain and cramps. The doctor won't have an ultrasound machine so hopefully I can be sent to the early pregnancy unit.

Your very early so I think monitoring hcg levels and maybe looking at the progesterone, just in case it is low would be a good idea.
I bled for 11 days with my son around 4 weeks and it was likely just my cervix. With this one I bled over 2 weeks ago, also with some cramps right after and just a few days ago from my cervix after a pap smear which also caused painful cramps.

With my early MC the cramps were more like small contractions and would make my legs tingle. It does not have to be a bad sign!

Thanks for your reassurance. She has referred me for an early scan either today or tomorrow. I should get a call from them with a time. I'm just praying it is ok.

that's great news... just try not to worry if you cant see much I had one at 5 weeks with my daughter saw justa sack then at 7 a heartbeat im sure all is fine xxx

Thanks all. Just had a phone call and i have to go for scan tomorrow morning at 10:30. She asked me to drink a pint and a half of water an hour before although the GP told me I would have a vaginal scan and therefore no need to drink lots of water. Just worried they do a normal scan and can't see anything then I'm stuck in limbo. I'm due to go on holiday next week for 2 weeks so would like to know what's happening.

When you are in there you can just request a vaginal scan, I would go with empty bladder as they can see better when they are so small, I had a 5 +3 scan and there wasn't much to see but the sac
Good luck hope all is fine and as it should be x

That's great you were able to get scan booked! I think it will be done vaginally. Good luck x

:flower: Thanks hopefully it is done vaginally so we get the best possible view. What should I be expecting to see? How would a viable pregnancy or miscarriage be confirmed by the scan?

:cry: I just hope it comes quickly I've had more very watery blood and brown stringey discharge. Just can't relax at all it's so horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->