So worried :(

Jchihuahua

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
I posted in the obstetric cholestasis sticky that I've just been diagnosed with this. I am so worried about it. They will monitor my baby with scans or traces every 2 days and then induce me at 38 weeks, which is only a week away, but I can't stop worrying that something will happen to her in that time. I wish they would just let me have her now so I know she is safe :cry:.

Aww im sorry!! They know what they are doing though and the continuous monitering will keep baby safe. Hugs :hugs:

Don't worry, you have made it this far and they know what they are doing. You and baby will be fine xx

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time - they'll keep a very close eye on you so don't worry x

Not long to wait until she's here - they will watch you both every step of the way. x

Sorry to hear that chick! The fact they will be monitoring the baby regularly is a good thing. If they need to bring the baby out sooner they will. Just concentrate on the fact that you will have your LO very soon.

Try not to worry - the midwives will keep a very close eye on you both...

...my liver results have been off the scale, and I too have been diagnosed with OC, aswell as Fatty Liver of Pregnancy...and to top it off I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes too!

I was kept in for 6 days a couple of weeks ago, and since being allowed home, I have had to go in daily for CTG monitoring, bloods, blood pressure and urine. Not much fun, but at least I knew they were making sure me and bubs were fine.

I am now booked in for induction tomorrow night!

Try not to worry too much, but if you're in any doubt about anything (like if baby hasn't moved as much) make sure you give them a ring to get you checked over.

I'm sure you and your little one will be fine.

Good luck with everything.

Lucy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"