so,....

Mynxie

Reaction score
whose AF is due about now?

:headspin:

Mine is but I think she's definately gonna show this next week or so, PMT symptoms.... back aches, moody cow, sore boobs, tired, moody cow, munchied, moody cow, cramps, horny.....moody cow......... :hissy: don't get me wrong, I'd rather have AF show than not show if i'm not PG ....but.... I'd rather be PG and have a sucessful pregnancy, even if it was a horrendous pregnancy, so long as there was a bubba at the end of it all...ah anyway, that's my whngeing.....

anyways, my AF would've been due Sunday gone if I was on a 28 day cycle, - my last cycle was 6 weeks

Mine was due Friday :rofl: still not here, which is highly unusual for me.

Well, AF is due tomarrow. And, I have a gut feeling that I'm NOT PREGNANT this cycle. I have lower back aches, and moody thats it...

have you tested Vickie?

are you testing in the morning anyway mommyandbaby?

I tested on Sunday, BFN, but a) I don't think i'm pregnant and b) I've never got a BFP til I was 5 weeks anyway

I tested Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday but skipped today :rofl: will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show before than. We bought cheapy tests at the dollar store, not sure how accurate they are and how high your HCG levels have to be for it to show a positive (if I am pregnant that is). Although I've seen a faint, very very very faint pinkish line on the tests I'm not sure if it's a BFP or just wishful thinking on my part.

Good luck for tomorrow Vickie - Fingers crossed you get a BFP.

:dust::dust::dust:

Af is due today for me...been having cramps since this morning and my temps dropped 2 days in a row (below coverline) so I should be due soon...Hope so so I can get it done and over with and on to the next cycle! Looking forward to having a Bailey's or two this Friday/Saturday too...Come on already you darn :witch:!!

AF was due yesterday. Still no signs...no mood or cramps...nothing.

Good luck Vicks! I really hope you get a BFP!

Good luck Vickie! :dust:

Few days left till I'm supposed to test but I'm not going to bother this month as I fully expect AF to arrive at some point over the weekend. If AF hasn't arrived by 22nd, I'll test then (my birthday).

Good luck guys, I wish you BFP's Kup(keep us posted)!. And, if you get BFPS we want to see pictures! LOL.
I been testing every day since 6DPO.
I don't plan on testing tomarrow unless AF doesn't show up at 5pm. I would conceder myself late for that day.. Usually I wake up with her here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->