so...

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I guess I will be getting a test on my way home today to ease my mind...:blush:

I dont know what i want:nope: I would be happy either way I suppose. I just want to know.. I wish my body would regulate itself already!

Good luck hon... hope it works out and your body behaves itself! x

well as luck would have it, my 'check engine' light came on in my car yesterday as I was leaving school. It freaks me out to drive it like that so I had my husband meet me at the dealership where i dropped off my car for inspection. I chickened out on asking him to take me to get a test because, well we arent really trying right now and I didnt want to freak him out. If i get a negative result, there was really no need to have worried him in the first place. He had to take me to school this morning too, so looks like I wont be testing till tomorrow...if AF still hasn't shown.

Sorry for the lame update.. I will keep you all posted.. Im kinda praying for the witch if you can believe that...

well as luck would have it, my 'check engine' light came on in my car yesterday as I was leaving school. It freaks me out to drive it like that so I had my husband meet me at the dealership where i dropped off my car for inspection. I chickened out on asking him to take me to get a test because, well we arent really trying right now and I didnt want to freak him out. If i get a negative result, there was really no need to have worried him in the first place. He had to take me to school this morning too, so looks like I wont be testing till tomorrow...if AF still hasn't shown.

Sorry for the lame update.. I will keep you all posted.. Im kinda praying for the witch if you can believe that...

Ooooh I got all excited when I saw you had posted an update...guess we will all need to wait til tomorrow.

What cycle day are you on now?

:flower:

I keep checking and still no update! Will just have to keep checking.

Hope you get the result you want x

runnnergrl! Good luck! I hope you get the result you want!! xxxxx

BFN.. and that's totally ok. Just wish I would get regular already so I didnt have to waste money on stupid pregnancy tests..

Stupid birth control pill..

If you are on it and plan on TTC within the next 6 months, try to get off now! It messes you up!!!

....I am a little sad if i'm being 100% honest...

I can imagine hun :hugs: heres to hoping you get regular ASAP! x

Ok... so I posted my test in the galleries section.. can some of you go have a look please?

When are you going to test again hun? try a frer or any pink dye test - iv heard bad things about them blue ones. Keep us updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->