• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soap Addicts Anonymous

I was so pleased for him when he found Honey and she got pregnant .. but they even had to turn that into drama for him :cry:

I love Hollyoaks. That's all. I am utterly in love with Russ but...
he is leaving :(
Plus I always seem to unknowingly Hollyoaks star spot when I'm shopping in Liverpool. I've seen Barnsey (mike obv) Sarah, Amy, Leo, Sasha twice, Sonny valentine, Chris... um, dunno who else. I also have Calvins autograph :cloud9: I would go as far as to say I am probably obsessed a litlle bit :D

I'm an Eastenders & Hollyoaks girl :)

I do watch Corrie if its all thats on thought

oooo im neighbors home and away eastenders corrie hollyoaks lol im watching home and away on youtube and im at where they are in oz the drama soooooooo good!!!!!

ow what a good thread!!

I am hooked on hollyoaks, eastenders and corrie myself. Sky plus & series link, ow how i love that function.

who would you girls say your favourite soap hotty is? I like the guys who play clavin valentine in hollyoaks & jack branning from eastenders yum!!

Attachments

• article-1031918-01D94B6400000578-888_468x673.jpg
    article-1031918-01D94B6400000578-888_468x673.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • hunter3.jpg
    hunter3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
I watch all the soaps but my fave is eastenders and hollyoaks :) Gotta love all the drama!! x

ooo i love nearly all soaps not home and away or neighbours tho...... i agree with you 'thelilbump' calvin and jack yummy yum!! :headspin:

Did I just see Carmel let Russ take Max in Hollyoaks?

you certainley did hun, i feel so sorry for carmel, she';s so lovely

:dohh: i'm just watchin hollyoaks now but i'm about 3/4 episodes behind!

Wow I bet tomorrow's episode is gonna contain fireworks lol.. she is lovely, at one point I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when she opened the blind.

I did too Jazzy but OH said she deffo watched him go!! Im watching first look now, Jacqui is doing her nut :lol:

Poor Carmel, she always tries to do the best thing!

OMG first look was brilliant!! A shock ending too ... well some people would see it coming but i totally didnt :shock:

Eastenders now ... im really looking foward to tonight, Nick is mental

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->