• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soap Addicts Anonymous

i'm lookin 4ward to EE! I sooo hope Dotty does the right thing in the end!

Bradley can't die savin Nick nooooooooo.... why can't it be on tonight, i wanna know what happens!!!

eastenders really needs to get itself some more eye candy though...:laugh2:

I missed eastenders lastnight! What's all this about nick and bradley??

Nick held everyone hostage in the cafe because he was annoyed at dotty for putting dots pills in his drink instead of dots, the cafe set on fire, everyone got out except nick, bradley went back to save him and the cafe blew up ... in a nutshell :lol:

ooh i'll need to try and catch it on Sunday! So Dotty turned out good afterall, she does look like a little evil child though! :rofl:

Just watched hollyoaks, good ending although I cant believe Justin went and left Hannah! I dont get the whole problem with Russ taking Max though, he is his son and Jackie has got nothing over him, its not her baby!

I knew that Justin was gonna leave Hannah, it was fairly obvious

I watch all the soaps, though I don't really like emmerdale but I find myself watching it when I have nothing else to do.

I am gutted I have missed the soaps the past 2 nights, I feel so behind on them all lol

aww i'm a few episodes behind in hollyoaks but i just saw Russ, Max and Justin leave, i was nearly in tears :cry:

Why on earth have they cleared off all the totty from H'oaks anyway?!

aww i'm a few episodes behind in hollyoaks but i just saw Russ, Max and Justin leave, i was nearly in tears :cry:

Why on earth have they cleared off all the totty from H'oaks anyway?!

Maybe they,ll be more coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->