Soapnuts

ClaraCluck

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi

I've just ordered some of these for washing LOs clothes. Any one used them and if so what do you think of them?

Thanks!

I haven't i'm afraid but i've heard great things about them!

I have used them. I bought a packet in Lakeland.
They are great. But I think that for some very dirty/stained items I still like to add an extra stain remover or wash with standard powder/liquid. I use them for not very dirty things and it is great. Not sure how it is going to be for baby stuff.
One thing I have come to realise though is that if you buy a packet, look at the nuts. They should be as full as possible (in one bit) rather than broken up. this is because the soap itself is in the middle and if they are broken, there is not much soap in them, it is just the shells.

I got some as a sample and never used them lol, I've heard good things about them just couldn't imagine them truly getting the diapers clean enough and just never used them

I got a sample from a natural products company a couple of years back. They worked, but I thought they smelled of sick and made my clean clothes smell of sick. So, I can't use them.

I got a sample from a natural products company a couple of years back. They worked, but I thought they smelled of sick and made my clean clothes smell of sick. So, I can't use them.

ooohh that's not good :nope:

Just washed the first load of LO's clothes with these. Was a bit concerned as had a vinegary kind of smell to them , but this hasn't passed on to the clothes and they are drying nicely on the line. I agree that think will need to use something else for stained clothes, but think these will be great for general washing

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->