Soft cups for help TTC?

Trr

Reaction score
Has anyone used instead soft cups for help getting pregnant? I'm really contemplating them and want to know if it's worth the extra effort. I'm feeling desperate lol

Success stories would be awesome. On Cycle 4 now and looking for anything that might give me a little boost in the TTC department.

Softcups only really make any difference if there's a motility problem. Otherwise youre just keeping the dead stuff and semen up there for no reason. The good sperm are on the way through your cervix almost right away

I know it just keeps all the stuff there, useful or non useful. Just was researching and kept coming across it.

I just ordered some yesterday due to motility issues. I've read it's supposed to help and we are desperate. This will be our last shot b4 seeing an RE. I'd say try it out if it would give you peace of mind that you're doing everything possible.

I used soy for two cycles. I conceived on the second cycle of Soy after trying for 17months.

I also started using soft cups around cycle 13- 14 of ttc. Had success the 4th month of using soft cups together with soy isoflavones!

Although I think it was more the soy, that cycle I had increased ewcm because I was taking omega3, so was dh which increased stuff in his department too! Needless to say I really think the soft cups helped keeping everything in esp as there was so much of everything that cycle! Tmi sorry!

I say if it doesn't hurt why not I'll try it! But after 17 cycles even if it hurts a little I was willing to try!

Goodluck whatever u decide! :flower:

I used soy for two cycles. I conceived on the second cycle of Soy after trying for 17months.

I also started using soft cups around cycle 13- 14 of ttc. Had success the 4th month of using soft cups together with soy isoflavones!

Although I think it was more the soy, that cycle I had increased ewcm because I was taking omega3, so was dh which increased stuff in his department too! Needless to say I really think the soft cups helped keeping everything in esp as there was so much of everything that cycle! Tmi sorry!

I say if it doesn't hurt why not I'll try it! But after 17 cycles even if it hurts a little I was willing to try!

Goodluck whatever u decide! :flower:

Congrats on your BFP. Thanks for the info.

I've been using Instead softcups in my fertile window for 4 cycles now, and although I don't think it's helping us any, it's certainly not hurting, and if nothing else at least I'm not getting surprise leaks of leftover semen while I'm trying to fall asleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->