soft cups?

sweetbliss89

Reaction score
Has anyone had success with soft cups? We know DH viscosity is low. It takes his semen 50 mins+ to liquify. I'm wondering if that is most of our problem. This cycle I laid there one night for 60 minutes after BD but I think the soft cups would definitely make it a lot easier. Does it really keep all of the goodness up there close enough to the cervix?

I've used softcups for a few months now and no luck yet.

I've heard mixed reports about them tbh.

Xx

Ditto to what Bing said - though I've only used them a couple times, I honestly believe they don't help at all. The healthy swimmers are already on their way, anything left behind in the softcup wouldn't make it on it's own anyway, so it'll just pool there.

I used them when we conceived DS in our first month of trying.

I didn't use them when we conceived (early MC) and weren't even trying.

Maybe yes, maybe no, but they certainly cut down on the after-DTD-mess....

I used them for months and didnt work with me x x

I bought them to help me get up & on my way after BD (no mess). But I can't for the life of me figure out how to "wear" it properly hahaha. I've basically given up. No idea if they help or not, and since I can't figure them out I guess I'll never know. GL!

If you go on Youtube it tells u how to do it step by step hun it how i learned x x

If you go to their site they have some pretty good advice there too on how to properly insert them and take them out...I actually use them all the time for AF, much better than a tampon (and I loath pads).

Thanks for the tips ladies! I watched some videos & they were definitely helpful. Guess I'll give it another go!

I used a softcup and preseed for the first time the month I fell pregnant with my DD. Got them ready for this next cycle. FXed they work the trick again!

I used a softcup and preseed for the first time the month I fell pregnant with my DD. Got them ready for this next cycle. FXed they work the trick again!

How did u use softcup and preseed?
Can you give more idea..

I used them when we got pregnant with DD. We were preg. first cycle using them. They can't hurt anything, they can only help, so I figured why not! I was doing other things too, but I like to think they helped me!

Easy one - insert the preseed before DTD. When you have finished DTD then insert the softcup and leave in for as long as possible. I left the softcup in over night.

Well ladies, I am a devout believe in soft cups now :)

BFP yesterday with SMU! The ONLY difference between this cycle and last cycle was a soft cup.
Literally.... July - didn't BD at all for 4 days, BD the day before I ovulated so only 1 BD in fertile window and it was a BFN last month.
August - didn't BD for 4 days to let the swimmers build up, BD the day before I ovulated (we got lucky both times that I ovulated the next day because both months it was a few days early), inserted soft cup after laying there for 20-30 mins, went pee, got back in bed and went to sleep, 10 days later, BFP.

I am going to be the biggest soft cup advocate now that there ever was! haha EVERYONE TRY SOFT CUPS!

Congratulations Sweetbliss!

I am starting actively TTC in September, and we will be using the softcups!

Congrats!!! Though they have never worked for me (used it this last cycle too) I'll give them another go this next cycle!

Hi,

How did u use softcup? Did u use with preseed or just softcup?

Thansk in advance!

Well ladies, I am a devout believe in soft cups now :)

BFP yesterday with SMU! The ONLY difference between this cycle and last cycle was a soft cup.
Literally.... July - didn't BD at all for 4 days, BD the day before I ovulated so only 1 BD in fertile window and it was a BFN last month.
August - didn't BD for 4 days to let the swimmers build up, BD the day before I ovulated (we got lucky both times that I ovulated the next day because both months it was a few days early), inserted soft cup after laying there for 20-30 mins, went pee, got back in bed and went to sleep, 10 days later, BFP.

I am going to be the biggest soft cup advocate now that there ever was! haha EVERYONE TRY SOFT CUPS!

After we BD I laid there for about 20 minutes then inserted just the soft cup, got up to go pee, then went back to bed and went to sleep. I removed it in the morning after I had been up for about an hour.

I finally tried one right before we O'd a couple weeks ago. I popped it in then went to bed. I spent the whole night worrying about how I was going to get it out- not good! Haha, and then in the morning I found it had shifted back quite a bit and was freaking out that I wouldn't be able to get it! I got it of course haha, but I think I'm just gonna stay away from soft cups from now on- I don't need the added stress. I'm pretty sure that whatever's gonna make it up there has already made it up there by the time you get the soft cup in anyway. I'll take my chances haha, that just freaked me out too much! (I do have bad anxiety, so this could just be me!) GL ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->