• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

soft,high,open,wet cervix! please help

any symptoms yomo x

A few I am getting alot of headaches, really thirsty, lots of ewcm???My boobs are really veiny, and really tired all the time. Oh and lots of number 2's sorry TMI

Don't feel like she is on her way, so god only knows.

Not tests left so I aint testing!

What about you? x

Hi yomo

My A/F due tomorrow but def don't feel like it's coming but could be totally wrong. I done a FRER test this am and BFN!! I am 13dpo now and thinking this isn't my month. I am a bit iregular at times and feel this is gonna be one of "those" months where my period is late i get my hopes up but then out of nowhere the :witch::witch::witch: turns up and ruins it!! x

Hope not fingers crossed for you! x

Oh I have loads of EWCM too although I got a positive OPK on the 14th???
Weird!:shrug:

Oh I have loads of EWCM too although I got a positive OPK on the 14th???
Weird!:shrug:

I got a positive on the 14th too, and is can't be mistaken as it was a CB digital! x

So was mine CB Digital!! Does that mean we are 13 dpo or 14dpo??
I am gutted that i gave in and tested this am. Not doing it again, just gonna try and wait for A/F to come, wish she would hurry up.!! this is murder x

So was mine CB Digital!! Does that mean we are 13 dpo or 14dpo??
I am gutted that i gave in and tested this am. Not doing it again, just gonna try and wait for A/F to come, wish she would hurry up.!! this is murder x

Take it from the day after the positive xx

ok, i have to say that i am fascinated with all the "cervix" comments and threads....
mine seems to be lower than normal.......what does that mean, anyone know???

I am baffled by all the positions etc of the cervix :wacko:
I check mine daily and until a few days ago it was low and hard but now high soft and wet??? Some people say that is early pregnancy sign, others say it's a sign of Ov and others say that is the position when A/F is due!!
It is so confusing sometimes, lol x

hi stenny i think it depends where you look but apparently it shouldnt be relied on as everyone is different xx

thanks hunny, so do I! I don't think she will though, just have a feeling it's not my month at all, maybe all the neg tests I have done, lol x
Just don't feel preggo but don't feel like A/F is coming either x
What's happening with you?? :flower:

hi stenny i think it depends where you look but apparently it shouldnt be relied on as everyone is different xx

I heard that too, I will just need to be patient. I feel like it's started to take over my life a wee bit, all the temps, cervic positions, CM and eggs etc
All it took me last time was a bottle of wine and a smile!!! Lol x

lol well i am 3 days late never been more than an hour late before! i had cold symptoms and cramps the last few days but nothing since and no sign of af but getting neg hpts

God you must be going insane!! Try to relax on it, i know it's hard. I have just been reading all about BBT's and think i will try to chart next cycle.
I am being positive today as got a BFN this morning at 13dpo and have decided what will be will be!!:dohh:
No point getting down about it. Don't want to get your hopes up hun but maybe you could still be preggo and it's just too early for you to dedect it.
Everyone is different x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"