• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

soft,high,open,wet cervix! please help

stenny29

Reaction score
As described my cervix is S.H.O.W and I am 11 dpo!
Could I be pregnant? reading that it is like this during Ov, I do have EWCM aswell!! :wacko:
What is going on as took a clearblue digital Ov test and got a positive on the 14th of April. Someone please help x x

that it the pos of the cervix in early prefnancy hun! you may be! is your cervix blue?? that is also a sign tooo goood luck xx

Mine is the same, I also got a +opk on 14&15. Fingers crossed for you all x

ooogh yomoi think mine is too buit dont know what it is like normallly so cant really compare xx

I havn't got a clue, lol might get my hubby to look out the torch :rofl:How can i tell if it is blue?? :blush:
Thanks for getting back to me. I am having EWCM aswell, is that poss in early pregnancy too?? x

hi schoodle and yomo x
here is hoping girlies, ooh i am excited. promised i wouldn't get my hopes up but what the hell who am i kiddin, lol x

I havn't got a clue, lol might get my hubby to look out the torch :rofl:How can i tell if it is blue?? :blush:
Thanks for getting back to me. I am having EWCM aswell, is that poss in early pregnancy too?? x

Ha ha I am thinking about how funny it would be your hubby with a torch lol x

haha or like one of thpose lights that you wear on a band around your head!!!! hahaha! i duno get a mirror and a torch and, your fingers i guess?????

haha or like one of thpose lights that you wear on a band around your head!!!! hahaha! i duno get a mirror and a torch and, your fingers i guess?????

Ha ha have you done it before??

Ha ha Don't know about you put everytime I go to the toilet I am checking lol

well thanks to this post ... im checking mine now to lol Baby dust to all xx

haha yep i am! glad its not just me who is going mental!!!!

was just putting my boy to bed there, lol, i minor's torch!!
I am checkin every time i go to the toilet too. Really hope there's a wee :baby: in there, oh how lovely would that be!!! I hope you all get your:bfp: soon!! I am testin on thursday morning and can't wait, got a BFN this morning tho (11dpo) so slightly doubtful. Think hubby is kinda hoping we have another couple of months to try tho, lol x

Found this site and it is good for all you symptom spotters out there
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Enjoy x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Any news ladies? My AF was due today and upto yet nothing! x

Hi yomo

My A/F due tomorrow but def don't feel like it's coming but could be totally wrong. I done a FRER test this am and BFN!! I am 13dpo now and thinking this isn't my month. I am a bit iregular at times and feel this is gonna be one of "those" months where my period is late i get my hopes up but then out of nowhere the :witch::witch::witch: turns up and ruins it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->