Softcup and preseed

Natilly20

Reaction score
Hello ladies I haven't got my bfp yet so not in my first trimester but I thought this was the best place for this post seen as though the majority of you reading this will have had your bfps! (congratulations 😊) my question is have any of you used the softcup and preseed (after bd) and gotten your bfp?? Am I wasting my time or would this increase my chances of a bfp sooner rather than later, any experience/advice welcome. I have already got two children, first bfp in 3rd cycle ttc and second in 7th cycle ttc, so I'm not necessarily worried that it won't happen (maybe a little) eventually but I am getting a little older fertility wise and I would like to make sure I'm giving myself the best chance xxx

I used preseed with soft cups for two years and I can't say it helped me much. But the cycle we got this bfp we tried concieve plus for the first time. I can't say that was what gave us this baby but it seems strange that for two years we had nothing and first time trying a new lube we get our bfp. Fingers crossed you get yours very soon!

I'm not sure about preseed, but softcups won't help. When a man ejaculates it's like an explosion so the sperm get to where they need to be within seconds , and a softcup would only pool sperm at the cervix but it won't help them get anywhere, iykwim. And if they can't swim to where they need to be on their own, then they aren't healthy and you don't want them anyways. And even knowing all this, I still tried them way back when I was still trying to conceive, and no they didn't work. :) good luck.

We tried preseed for 2 cycles and got nada then stopped and stopped ttc and it happened that next cycle. I think stress and trying so hard hurts ur chances but that's just my opinion

Hun, now that I have my bfp I'm a firm believer that it will happen when its suppose too, just go with the flow. We were made to reproduce, our bodies know what to do. Hope to see you over here soon....

I used pressed a couple different times but with the cycle I got my BFP I didn't so not sure I can say if it ups your chances or not. I never tried soft cups....seemed like too much work. I used a sperm donor so my experience in trying to get pregnant is a little different from most people's.

Totally believe it helped us.

Sperm and it's seminal fluid only has so much room in the vagina so you wipe away millions of sperm when you clean up, sperm takes hours to travel (not seconds) so cupping it around your cervix increases chances of more sperm entering up and traveling towards an egg. Using preseed helps with providing more neutral fluid and helps survival of sperm.

I have used pre seed but wasnt using it with either BFP

worth a try but dont pin your hopes on it

I tried preseed and soft cups...I cant say they helped but they certainly didnt hurt as I got pregnant using them both. I was on Clomid as well and completely believe that is what helped me get pregnant... I say give it a try...lots of people swear by them.

I had been trying for 4 months, and then used soft cups and got pregnant. But ended in mc a few days later. Used it again, and got pregnant two weeks after mc but it ended in mc again at 7 weeks. I think it may have helped, but now wondering if it helped some bad sperm get up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->