softcups and pre-seed and SMEP

Dawnlouise30

Reaction score
Hello,

My DH and I are on our 11 month TTC but i have a few questions i wonder if you wonderful ladies can help with:

1) This month we are doing SMEP do you know if you stop BD after you ovulate (i know you do it three days in a row) but then do you stop or do you keep doing every other day - or do you just go to having :sex: for fun and not on a timetable? (don't get me wrong :sex: is fun, but i hate the whole :sex: on demand - but if it gets us our baby then by god we will do it)

2) Soft cups, - i have read a bit about these and wondered how hard are they to use. I don't know what DH would feel about them so was wondering if after :sex: i lay for 30 mins then went to the bathroom and inserted the soft cup, would there be any point to this? - have all the spermies got to where they should be by then anyway..... also the risk of leaking would be very real. - could i catch the leakage in the soft cup and put it back in (sorry TMI) - how long does sperm live in the vagina in ideal conditions (ie used pre-seed before BD). if it lived a while then surely the leakage would still contain sperm? - i am not sure re the whole soft cup thing so would love to hear people's expereinces of them.

3) pre-seed - as this is not the cheapest lubricant, i want to know when in my cycle would be the ideal time to use it. I have the CBFM so can track when i ovulate (but i tend to get quite a few high days), should i use it when having :sex: on high days and then peak day's. When do you guys use it?

i am sorry so many questions - but now on 11 month i want to try everything possible. Am also taking B complex and agnus castus (agnus castus really helped shorten my cycle!)

thanks for you help

Dawn

hi! i used smep, preseed softcups mucinex and opks this cycle... I am 4po and i have a good feeling i caught my eggy! I bd for 3 days during o and then whenever after... I use preseed bc i dont have quality ewcm and i take mucinex to improve cervical mucus beyond my cervix.. I after i bd i insert my softcup (with a lil preseed inside)and leave in overnight... Ive been ttc 11months and had a mc back in july but i have a great feeling about this fertility combo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->