SOLD Itti Bitti Tuttos for sale - barely used.

thelioncub

Reaction score
Heya ladies (and gents)

I've got 3 Itti Bitti Tuttos that have been sat gathering dust since we stopped using them months and months ago. We could never quite get the right fit on our little girl, hence they have only been used a handful of times - when all our other nappies were in the wash. We've since increased our stash massively, and so it is time for me to admit that we're never going to use these again!

They are totally stain free, and honestly look like new (hopefully you can see this in the photos) They have all three inserts (the long one, the regular one and the short booster) - and some of these have only ever been pre-washed and never actually used in the nappy.

I'd like to send them off together and would like £30 posted recorded delivery for all 3.

Otherwise, £10 each including standard post.

Payment via Paypal gift please.

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/thelioncub/IttiBittiTutto_zps731d1579.jpg

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/thelioncub/IttiBittiTuttoInside_zps36954d04.jpg

Heya, I could post to Australia, but I've just checked Royal Mails site and its working out to be £12 for postage as the cheapest option. I'd have to therefore say £45 for all 3.

Have lowered the price - includes post and packing.

Any takers? :shrug:

Hi, I'm interested in the one in the middle if its still available? Thanks x

Hi, I'm interested in the one in the middle if its still available? Thanks x

They are still available. It is £10 including postage. Earliest I can get to post office is Weds if you are interested. :)

Have just PM'ed you both.

All sold now. Thanks ladies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"