• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** SOLD ** - WNSS x 2 - Buy or Swapsies!!!!

eeyore007

New Mummy to Frances
Reaction score
* * * * NOW SOLD * * * * *

Hi,

Bought these off duemarch2nd very recently and tried them both once. However, they leak as bubba is an odd size.

In bubba's room so no piccy's I'm afraid. One is dark blue with a tiger on the bum, the other is white with a red robot on the bum, and sort of square pattern red and white pattern on the front bit. I do hope this makes sense!!

Anyway, I've learnt that weenotion side snaps are not for us. The wee notion one sized nappies are fine.

They came to me sparklingly clean, and I've only used then once each - no poo, just wee. Really pretty nappies - just the wrong shaped bubba :wacko:

I paid £26 for both, so would be looking for that back, or would be happy to swap for a couple of nappies that we do like.

eg - cushie tushies, wnos's - or other ideas you may have. Don't have to be girly either!

Happy of course to do pics when I can get into bubbas room in morning!

Ooh, if no-one's had them off you by Wednesday I will! Skint til then :nope: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->