Sold

M

Maid Marian

Good condition. Having a clear-out before my baby arrives, so just want them to go - £1 each (not inc postage), or discounts if you want more than one. Make me an offer.

6x 125ml bottles - I only have the base of the bottles left, no clear or white lids.

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/rosesmischief/DSC02511.jpg

Hi! I am desperate for the white lids plus the caps. I need at least 5 caps and 2 white lids. Are you willing to sell those? If yes, how much plus postage? :-k

Hi! I am desperate for the white lids plus the caps. I need at least 5 caps and 2 white lids. Are you willing to sell those? If yes, how much plus postage? :-k
Hey :flower: I'd be happy to sell you all 6 caps, and 3 white lids - how does £4.50 sound? Make me an offer if that's not what you were thinking :thumbup:
Postage is £1.96 for 1st class, and £1.72 for 2nd class.

Hey :flower: I'd be happy to sell you all 6 caps, and 3 white lids - how does £4.50 sound? Make me an offer if that's not what you were thinking :thumbup:

How about 6 caps + 3 white lids + 260ml bottle + 1st class postage = £6? :blush: So I can at least use the extra lid and cap! :winkwink:

How about 6 caps + 3 white lids + 260ml bottle + 1st class postage = £6? :blush: So I can at least use the extra lid and cap! :winkwink:
Perfect :thumbup: i'll Pm you my paypal address. Can you gift the payment, or pay the fees. Thanks :flower:

I'll pay you tonight! Thanks! You've made me a happy bunny! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->