Sold

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapers / Nappies' started by mummy_mi, Nov 14, 2011.

1. mummy_mi

mummy_mi ~*Mum to Chloe*~

Prices include postage and all fees! Having a big clear out and will do combined postage/discounts so please take a look at my other bits xx

Went a bit overboard this past month and I'm not in love with these colours so need to go! All are brand new and unwashed.

Any Flip with an organic insert £14.75, £14 please cover pp fees
    2 Flips + 2 inserts £29, £27 please cover pp fees
    3 Flips + 3 inserts £42.75, £40 please cover pp fees
    Also have 1 extra new organic insert which will add for £5.38, £5 please cover pp fees
    Or am happy to just sell the shells on there own for £9.50 each
    /albums/yy227/Princess_Grumblelina/th_P1040136.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

AI2 Ice shell with 2 soakers (1 full organic and 1 backed) and 2 boosters
    I love these but am going to get rid of them as I just dont use them enough for it to be worthwhile. When our stash was small these were great as we could get about 3 wears from a shell but now we have so many pretties I just dont want to re-use the same outer again and again!
    The shell was bought new at the start of the year for £12.50, Full info is on them here https://www.babybots.co.uk/gro_via_hybrid_shells.htm I have one of each type of soakers, and they are usually £11.99 a pair, full info here https://www.babybots.co.uk/gro_via_soakers.htm
    1 of the full organic type - which i've only had a few months and 1 of the waterproof backed kind - which I like better as they are still organic cotton but have extra gusseting for containment and are backed so the outer shell doesnt get wet. And 2 of the stay dry boosters, 3 layers of thirsty Organic Cotton topped fleece, and these were £6.95 a pair. So it was £31.99 in total! Would like £22, £17.81

Goodmama OS in I think it's Love Potion print. I got this direct from GM so was quite a bit (over £20), inside is spotless and still soft, outer is slightly faded and a little bobbly. Love the fit of these, not 100% sure I want to sell it but we'll see. Would like £14.70, £12.63

2. mummy_mi

All updated into one thread xx

3. mummy_mi

Removed WNNN and BSB as have sold xx

4. mummy_mi

Longies gone xx

5. mummy_mi

want these Flips gone asap please xx