sold

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
can be used as a swing or can be fixed so it stays still to be used as a vibrating chair or weening chair cost nearly £100 new :-/
in great condition only used for a couple fo months

looking for £30 it needs to be collected

41+hjljt7lL__AA300_.jpg

Hi would you accept £20 and i will arrange courier? Thank you

Ok no problem. just it will cost me £12 to arrange courier. If i can raise the cash ill definitely have it off you.

its not that its just that i would have to take it to pieces to pack it up safely and i dnt have the instructions for you to put it back up id have to buy a load of bubble wrap too wouldnt want to risk damaging it :-/

Oh ok- i could send you all the packaging equipment if that would help. Understand if its to much trouble.
Dont worry about instructions I can download them.

would it not cost a bit to send box/bubble wrap etc. I dnt believe how many boxes i just binned too :-/

if your willing to send bubble wrap box etc etc and cover cost of courier £20 would be fine

I have a courier service through my parents company- so should work out ok.
I will see what i can do tomorrow and give you a shout xxx

ok brill no worries i mean if you know the drivers could he not just pick it up how it is in a bin liner and just make sure he takes care of it :)

unfortunately its just the courier service, so could be any driver. Which is a shame. I suppose to protect it ideally it would need some bubble wrap and a box or black wrap. I will hopefully get this sorted tomorrow and give u a shout x

Hi any chance you could give me a rough idea of the size when apart so i can find the right size box to send? Thank you

Ignore my previous message I have it all sorted. Can u pm me ur address, the box and packaging will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->