some advice 6 pregnancy tests later

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by redlee2002, Nov 20, 2011.

1. redlee2002

redlee2002 New Member

I have taken 6 at home pregnancy tests today from 3 different brands and all came out positive. I'm not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms however my boobs hurt, my heart becomes painful at times. I don't have wait gain, however have not gotten my period yet either. I'm rather terrified of being pregnant as its my first. I will make a dr's appointment. Can 6 tests be wrong? I wonder how far along I am, and can't remember exact date of last period.

2. HellBunny

HellBunny Guest

I'm sure you are pregnant hun if 6 tests are positive :hugs: congratulations! Its normal to feel scared at first x

3. catfromaus

catfromaus Mum to angel Aiden Lynne

Looks like you are definitely pregnant- a drs appointment is the only thing that can tell you how far along. Congratulations!

4. blessme

blessme First time mother

It's normal to be scared!! I cried when I found out and we were trying!!! I also didn't gain any weight for 3 months, I actually lost some... But by the 2nd tri it all started coming!! My babes is 3 months old now... Congrats!!

5. novicemum

novicemum Well-Known Member

congratulations! its definately not likely that 6 tests are wrong, my boobs were sore and i thought it was just my period coming, i was very moody too, but nope it was my little baba growing inside me :) I was terrified and I cried but love every second of it now!

6. fidget

fidget Pregnant Mama Bear

i had no symptoms, i only tested on a hunch, and it took me a good six or seven tests to believe it. and once i did, i cried because i didn't know what the hell to do!!!

congratulations, its scary and can be a bumpy road but i've got a beautiful baby i wouldn't change for the world :flower:

7. Leopard

Leopard 2yrOld;3rdTriBoy

I actually lost weight in first tri, and I didn't know I was pregnant until I vomited at 7wks.

8. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

Congratulations xx

9. RHR

RHR Mummy 2 Isabelle & Sophie

Your definitely pregnant hun. Congrats. Me and my OH both cried when I found out I was pregnant with our 1st and we where trying as well.

10. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

pregnancy strips have one purpose- to detect HCG in the urine. If the tests detect this, you are indeed pregnant.

Congratulations!

(Dont worry about lack of symptoms, I didnt have ANY for 39 weeks!!!)

11. milf2be

milf2be Guest

congrats hun, you're pregnant :) most doctors dont check now, they say the home ones are good enough x

12. Dalila

Dalila Well-Known Member

sorry to bust your bubble :pop: YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! congrats!! :crib::yipee::dance:

13. Reid

Reid mom of 1

yip id say so 6 pos test congrats :)
    i had no symptoms what so ever bar the missed period right up untill the end and at that it was heartburn and tierdness maybe u'll b lucky like me and enjoy every second of being pregnant :) xx