Some advice from Moms to Be please

Lea05x

Pregnant # 1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

So im after some advice as Im so confused.

My partner ans I have been TTC for the past four months. This cycle we decided to use pre seed as we have heard such good results from it. So around 5/6dpo I experienced mild cramping for 2 days then it went. Then around 10dpo I have some light spotting of a light red/pinkish colour only when wiping. This spotting has continued right up to today which is now 14dpo. I have had cramping and lower back ache for days including sharp pains to my left side last night. Normally I would be getting symptoms such as sore boobs and feeling sick about a week before AF due but this month I havent. AF is due today and still no sign but I have the cramps still. I did do a IC test this morn and it was neg.

Last month I had spotting once which was on the day AF was due then 3 days later she showed, this was the first month I was ever late.

What I dont get is why I have been spotting on and off for days?

Can any of you relate to this? Did it turn out to be that you are infact pregnant? Any advice would be great...thanks x

I'm sorry I can't help you much as my preg symptoms were different. I did get a period once while TTC that sounds like what your spotting is like - it was all over the place but when I got a blood test it turned out it was in fact AF. The best advice I can give is wait a couple of days and retest. Good luck! :hugs:

Hi, your spotting could be caused by coming off bc, for monyhs after coming off the pill I had random spotting before af. On my bfp month I had slight spotting, only one wipe, 3 days before af was due, then nothing after that. You should test tomo with a frer, if ur pregnant a frer should show it at this stage. Good luck and fx! x

Thanx for all your advice....ive just been naughty tho and taken a test using the last of my opk and they both have clear pink lines on.....does this mean anything?

well hun i hope it means something for you, after all it is highly unusual to be getting posotive opks when ur due on but best to get a proper pregnancy test and try that good luck x

Hi Lea, if it was me I'd go and see my doctor, tell them I was ttc-ing and about the spotting. Ask for cd 3 and cd21 hormone tests to check whether there is a problem. Don't panic, it could be an off cycle or something that is easily fixed.

I'm a pushy patient, though :D you could just wait and see how things pan out next cycle before deciding whether to pursue this further.

Good luck!

I had spotting last month on the day AF was due....she then arrived 3 days late. I was kinda thinking maybe the spotting is a sign AF is coming.....

lesbianlove- thanks very much trying not to read too much into the OPK's at the min tho, tried pre seed this month for the first time and had completely different symptoms this month to any other month x

During my last pregnancy I spotted from the day AF was due, until around 8-12 weeks. :hugs:

I am sick, really sick and i feel like i wanna have high fever, im so confussed and twice the doctor say they cannot admister any medication, im really in pains and im 9weeks pregnant pls advice i need help

Bomly, I think you really need to take this up with your doctor or go to A&E if you are feeling that bad. Normally, it is not advised to take any medication, but if you are that sick it is better to keep your temperature down and keep you hydrated (if you are throwing up and can't keep anything down, for example). Only a doctor can decide what medication is the least dangerous for your pregnancy.

As far as I know, only low-dose paracetamol is ok in pregnancy but by the sound of your post that isn't helping you any more?

We can provide you moral support on here but we aren't doctors or nurses.
I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I agree......Bromly get yourself off to A & E, explain how ill you feel and that your worried.

I hope you get some meds to help you through this tough time x

I agree......Bromly get yourself off to A & E, explain how ill you feel and that your worried.

I hope you get some meds to help you through this tough time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->