Some advice here please???

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
Hello. I have been experiencing discharge. AF is due on the 28th. I have really tender breats. I usually dont get discharge like this before AF. I did just test it was a BFN, I know it is early but I thought hey what the hell it is worth a shot. Can someone please help me out here and tell me if Iam experiencing symptoms or just old AF on her way. Iam so frustrated. Thanks alot.

The exact same thing is happening to me, althoug I am discharging after my missed period...it's like brown muscus-like stuff (TMI)..I took a test about two weeks ago and it's a negative...I want to take another one but I would like to make sure it is the right time so I know for a fact, however I am scared because I really dont want to see a negative :(. I hope someone can give an answer.

I have been looking around and it says to wait one week after your bleeding ends...I am so impatient though!!!

Good luck and I hope it turns out great news for you!

Wait until your period is late, then test... the symptoms of an oncoming period are pretty similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Yea i'm with Amy its really annoying waiting but its the best thing to do :) Very exiting also :lol:

i had the same problem with discharge a while back i took a test and 2 months on im fine and not pregnant. It can just be that you're still a growing woman & we do go through some weird changes.
I'd suggest if your still worried to seek advice from your doctor or perhaps a nurse?
lots of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->