Some advice ?? .

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi Ladies ,
I usually float around 3rd trimester theese days , But iam having a little trouble with 3 year old layla and looking for some advice .

Layla is a girl who is all about routine , What i mean is she does the same routine and doesnt like it disturbed .

Well recently she came down with this horrid flu cold type bug that every one is getting, Thankfully she is all better now phewww .
But as she was ill for i would say nearly 2 weeks she had gotton in to a routine of lazy days under the quilt no school and of course not to be helped but nights awake in pain and crying ! .

Now this is were the problem starts , She is all better :) .BUT ! she keeps waking every night every couple of hours crying her eyes out , She cried for no reason she doesnt even know why but she gets herself sooo het up i cannot even understand a word she says , I have been just sitting with her and cuddling her untill she drifts off .
The second problem is ! , She has now decided she doesnt want to go to pre school any more , When we get there she cries her eyes out and clings to me saying she wants to come home with me .
I know it her and her routine thing again , She wants to sit under the duvet having attention and cuddles all day then snuggle on the sofa with warm drinks at night , I have tried to explain to her but iam getting no where arghhhhhhhh .

Any one got any advice ?????.

I haven't got any advice hun sorry. they only thing i can say is carry on the way you are with try get her to stay in preschool, the nursery nursers should be able to help you with that. regarding the night time, is calm her down until she is calmer then she was tell her its bed time and put her back in bed, and try and get her back into the routine she was in before.

sorry not much help.

Thanks hun , All advice is apreciated .
The pre school teachers are amazing , She does stay at school its just the 10 mins of clinging and screaming is sooo hard , And the silly thing is she loves pre school sooo much she just has the crayness things about getting in to routines .

Night time she stays in bed but i have to go up and sit with her untill she calms down , Its sooo hard as she doesnt even know herself why she is crying (And it really is real hard tears and sobs even the lips divver).

im plodding along just , Its just soooo frustrating and hard . xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

my son is the same with routine although hes alot younger hes still very strict like at bedtime he will not settle unless his lamp is on and door has to be closed i know very strange hes like this with lots of things and he was ill about 1 month ago and since then has kept on waking up crying for nothing wish i knew hun but if u find an answer pleeeease let me know x xx

glad the preschool teachers are good with her. I know you've not gone long left before your baby is born, is their anyway of you and her just doing some along things together like making xmas decorations say anything. maybe that might help with the clinglyness with preschool maybe at the weekends just in the morning's say, and you can talk to her about it during the week say as a treat.

regarding the crying at night, sorry no help their, i went thorugh one night of it with my eldest a couple of weeks ago where i think she was having night terrors that night, went in and she was trying to climb up the wall. does she have a teddy anything in bed with her????

Thanks for the advice girls .

I feel awfull now , After typing i was soo tired etc .
She threw up all over , I have had 2 hours sleep . I feel horrid i thought she was better .
She spent the night just throughing up every where and now she has had 3 accidents with diorreaha .
Bless her cotton socks , My Mum has taken finnley for a few hours and were snuggled on the sofa .
Shes as white as a ghost now .Ohhhhh i wish there was something i could do . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->