Some Benefits of Breastfeeding

jblondie63343

Reaction score
I recently wrote a paper on why breastfeeding is such a great choice to make after giving birth. Below are some of the interesting facts that I uncovered.

There are many reasons to chose to breastfeed, three very good ones are for the economical benefit as well as the benefits for mother and baby. On average a household will save $1700 the first year that baby is born and is breastfed. Another great reason to chose to breastfeed is that the first milk, or colostrum, is not only very good for the antibodies and nutrients that it supplies the baby but is specifically formulated to help an infant pass the meconium that is in the baby’s digestive tract. Breastfeeding is also very beneficial for a mother and baby relationship, there are hormones that are released during breastfeeding that support the formation of a bond that will benefit the child for the rest of their life. It also helps mother’s to lose weight and can enhance baby’s IQ. As you can see there are many benefits to breastfeeding if at all possible.

Thank you all for taking time to read through my research!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->