some bloomin privacy please!

gracia

Reaction score
:D:help:I am struggling to find out how to completely privatise my Facebook from anyone who isn't a friend :growlmad: fed up of snoops :wacko: when I view as seen to others it seems to show all my photos but when I click on the photo it says friends only :nope: all I want people to see ( if anything ) is emm well nothing :haha: not even friends list, other people have it that I have seen . so anyone know how to do this ?? Any help would be mucho appreciated :flower:

Apart from setting the posts to 'friends only' for each individual post there should be an option to 'limit audience for past posts' if you set this to on then it will make all your previous public posts to friends only x

there should be a little drop down near where you make status updates which you can set the privacy to. there should be an "only me" option.

I have tried all this with my photos , not really bothered about posts . They all say friends only but when I go onto my page as viewed as it still showing all my photos! :growlmad: So annoying there should just be a simple button to private everything , save hassle :wacko:
The little weasles that I know about are very much blocked! But don't want there snoopy friends or even other accounts nosying on my page . wouldn't know who they are to block them ! :shrug:

I know it would be a complete pain in the arse but can you not delete the photos and reupload them? Can't think of anything else :/

Is it still showing them because you are logged in as you and viewing as you? Have someone else go to your profile and see if they can still see your stuff.

Did you go on view as public? Check the albums are on friends only aswell as each photo. I don't really upload photos anymore so not much help x

Eta it might be because people are tagged in them?

:wacko: was a nightmare as I have 700 photos :wacko: but that's them all privated ! Thank goodness :happydance: and yes why didn't I think of getting a non friend of mine to tell me what they see :dohh: all they can see on my wall is my likes, not fussed about that , nothing interesting anyway! But now to work out how to hide my family details , work , etc as everyone can see all my info!!. :growlmad: I'll get there in the end eventually :shrug:

But now to work out how to hide my family details , work , etc as everyone can see all my info!!. :growlmad: I'll get there in the end eventually :shrug:

If you click the 'About' section on your profile, there will be an edit button next to each section (so one next to 'Work and education', one next to 'Family' etc). Click on the edit button and you can change the audience for each section, so you can put it as friends only, or even only me if you don't want anyone to see it. Make sure you click 'Finished editing' for each one or it won't save :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->