some body pull me out of this black place please

Janie66

Husband Dave,2 daughters
Reaction score
i know I should be all positive etc about ttc, but these last few weeks ive been so bloody low, ive even had the odd crafty ciggy too,which im so annoyed at myself for.. i gave up nearly 2 years ago... i keep thinking that this is it,ill never fall pregnant again, im never going to give my OH a baby, hes younger than me, has no kids of his own, except our, his step kids, and well im getting paranoid that he will resent me for it, and just walk away one day, i feel so bloody old latley, i put myself down constantly, ive put on weight, due to stopping smoking, ive been trying to lose the weight ever since, im good for few weeks with dieting, then im just bad again, it like a vicious circle, we just been served a section 21 , meaning we have to move out of our rented house, and thats more stress with all the upheavel, my OH is only getting agency work at the monment, which is not very secure, so we are worried on how we can afford to even rent around here, renting has rocketed, my 14 daugheter is just about to start gcse's ( be it just taster ones , real ones start sept) so how can we move her to a different area if we had to, would that be cruel to her... oh god, just so many worries, stess and just not stop thinking on whats best,and most fo all, i just want to hold my baby who i created with my oh, and it really scares me ill never see this... i need a break from my life, sorry if ive gone on... :-(

I have a younger SO as well. He's almost 6 years younger, and neither of us has children. I am TERRIFIED that if I can't get pregnant b/c of my age, that it is going to ruin our relationship!

We haven't officially started trying (waiting for AF to leave in a few days). I'm just praying that this happens quickly instead of what I fear may happen instead.

Good luck!

Thanks shelly x good luck to you too also xxxx

Chin up hun,i feel like ive missed the boat im trying for #3 with my OH 10dpo tested yest and BFN and realy feel like AF is on her way! :(

Chin up hun,i feel like ive missed the boat im trying for #3 with my OH 10dpo tested yest and BFN and realy feel like AF is on her way! :(

Thanks, same here trying for #3, my first 2 where with my ex... I am sorry you feel like your out for this cycle, lots of :dust::dust: for you xxx take care xxx

My first 2 were with my ex too,think i will wait to monday to test now...if i can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->