Some help please?

MissFernandez

TTC#1 with PCOS (Natural)
Reaction score
I need some advice... I've just recently moved in with my best friend, but as it is , I am realizing that it is starting to take a toll on the friendship. My friend is and can be very selfish, and can be very " my way or the highway". Since I moved in, She hasnt really let me unpack my boxes, so most things are still in boxes and that is really starting to get me down :cry:

With my PCOS, she is starting to scoff the way I have planned on how to beat it. And I am getting very p*ssed off with the way she scoffs everything I do. Im really at my wits end even though i've only been here 3 months. She stays at her parents place some nights, and I often feel as though I'm doing something wrong.

What I want to know is, while I try to save some money to move back to my home town what can I do to keep the peace and to keep my sanity? And more importantly What can I do so I dont absolutely go off my dial at her?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.. :flower:
MF x

Are you able to talk to her about how you feel? She may not realise she is being so hurtful towards you. If not, would you be able to move in with another friend or somewhere cheap like a bedsit or another house share?
Sending you lots of :hugs: x

I don't really have any advice as I either avoid these situations or keep everything bottled up and go off them as a person! lol Didn't want to read and run though, Hope you find some solution! xx

Are you able to talk to her about how you feel? She may not realise she is being so hurtful towards you. If not, would you be able to move in with another friend or somewhere cheap like a bedsit or another house share?
Sending you lots of :hugs: x

Everytime I try to talk to her, she takes it VERY Personally and going on about how it is her house and blah blah.. So i've kinda just not bothered with it anymore.

I had the chance to move in with another friend in another part of town, but the board she was asking for a week was too much for what I could afford. And i'd rather share with someone i know rather than some one I dont.

thanks for the :hugs:

I would try and be out of the house as much as you possibly can. If you partner has his own home/rent his own room, then I would spend the most time there.

What made you leave where you lived originally to live with her in the first place?

There are a few rules that I've learnt along the way with friends....never lend/borrow money from one another, working closely together always leads to an argument and don't even attempt to live together if you intend on staying friends forever!

:hugs:

I'd be tempted to look for somewhere else if you value your friendship. Just because you find it difficult to live together, doesn't mean you can't still be friends!!

I would try and be out of the house as much as you possibly can. If you partner has his own home/rent his own room, then I would spend the most time there.

What made you leave where you lived originally to live with her in the first place?

I broke up with my boyfriend and at that time I couldnt go back to my parents place because well they dont live in Australia.. and at the time I thought it would be fun, but turned out to a living nightmare! ( but she spends time at her mums place, for sometimes up to 3 nights at a time so I guess that gives me a bit of space)

There are a few rules that I've learnt along the way with friends....never lend/borrow money from one another, working closely together always leads to an argument and don't even attempt to live together if you intend on staying friends forever!

Thats the thing.. we were pretty close and are sort of Besties, but she even told me what we were doing on my own birthday! I was like NO this is my birthday and we will do what I like!

:hugs:

I'd be tempted to look for somewhere else if you value your friendship. Just because you find it difficult to live together, doesn't mean you can't still be friends!!

I need to save money first to look for somewhere else! I swear to lord never come to Melbourne for a holiday. you will not like it. I'm just biding my time for a while, keeping the peace and working as hard and as much as I can. I figuared if I could save at least $200 a week for a few months I'd have enough to move back to QLD and be happy again! (p.s if any of you ladies ever come to australia feel free to visit! :flower: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->