Some Mothers are so bloody annoying!!!

alio

Reaction score
Sorry girls but I had a shit day today and I'm really annoyed.

Fin was really unsettled and so I went to Mothercare to get some bonjela and some of his favourite dummies and some vests. He was screaming his little lungs out and I had lots of shopping and was really struggling. I felt sorry for him and embarrassed. I rushed to what i though was the end of the queue (with by now a hysterical baby in my arms and bags of shopping). Not one of the mothercare staff helped me (which I've come to expect). But the thing that amazed me... as I was stood at the end of the queue I looked up and saw this woman near me..... I said 'sorry, are you in the queue?' and she gave me the most disgusting look and replied 'YES, I'm in the queue'.

I am usually quite patient and generally a nice person but I couldn't control myself so I replied 'Well why don't you stand in the fucking queue then?'. She looked at me like i was a piece of shit. I felt pretty liberated... dumped what I was going to buy on the side and walked out.

But when I got outside I couldn't help crying. I couldn't believe I cried!!! At something like that!!!

What amazed me more than anything was that a mother with a sleeping baby in her pram could speak to another mother (with a screaming baby!!) like that. If that had been me I would have just let her go first so she could have sorted out her baby.

ARGH!!!! STUPID BITCH!!!!! Sorry for the tone, I just truly hated her for that moment.

xx

:hugs: oh sweetie, good i hate some people sometimes :hugs: well done for standing up for yourself though, bloody cheek :hugs: i went to mothercare today and some idiot blocked my car in, i was fuming!!! :hugs: x x x

Well done for standing up for yourself, there was no need for her to have that attitude!

:(

x

:hugs:

Id of done the same chick, it does good to let a bit of steam out sometimes, even if it is at unknowing strangers :rofl:

:hugs:

Id of done the same chick, it does good to let a bit of steam out sometimes, even if it is at unknowing strangers :rofl:

yeah my mum met up with me later and we laughed... mum said i bet she didn't expect what she got...

xx

Funny.

Good work on venting, she would have been a bit supprised!

I've been in that sort of situation before and had people let me skip to the front of the line... its the decent thing to do when you've got a screaming baby!

Some people:dohh:

well done you feel proud of yourself sometimes i wish i had the confidence to scream at someone in the queue when they can clearly see im strugling and they dont seem to make it any easier

What an idiot. She will see what its like some day hon, then she won't be so smug!

awwww :hugs: that is knd of a funny story though, but ya, some people eh?!?!

Aw bless. Glad you vented though - it does you good sometimes!!! You go girl :happydance:

You Go girl, there are so many stupid people out there, i feel like my tongue must bleed a lot due to biting it but like you i would have yelled at the woman too. Some people are just so stuck up and feel llike they are the better mother etc. Proud of you for venting, mothercare staff are rude, i don't even know how they get their jobs!!

:hug: That's terrible - you'd expect another mum to be understanding of the situation. I hate it when Jay starts screaming and I'm shopping, you can't get me out of there fast enough :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->