Some news from Mrs P & Eleanor......

hope everything goes ok. :hug: to you all x x

They are in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Hoping everything goes well.....eleanor is a strong girl.....xx

I have my fingers crossed that everything works out for them! And Jacob sends Eleanor a big kiss and cuddle xx

Just wanted to say I was born with a hole in the heart, I have a thining aorta and I'm missing part of a valve.

I too was a sickly baby and 28 years ago they didn't have the facilities to operate and they were concerned that there would be problems if they fixed one problem. So they left it and my Mum a single mother just had to deal with things. But eventually I put on weight (I haven't stopped since!)

And here I am 28 years old, a university graduate, married, own my own home, run my own business and pregnant with my first baby x

Just wanted to let you know there is a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel x stay strong and i hope you don't mind me posting xxxx

Much love to Eleanor hun and of course Mummy and Daddy. You will all stay in my thoughts.

x x

Thinking of you all hunni.
Big hugs to you and Eleanor.
Rosie sends lots of kisses and cuddles
:hug:

Oh hun.I was wondering where you have been.So sorry to hear about your little princess.She will be fine.My thoughts are with you all.Huge hugs to you all from me and my brood xxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes, they are very much appreciated. It is a funny time for us right now. It's strange, because she doesn't look poorly which is making it harder for me to get my head round. But I have to get my head round it and get on with it and be thankful that I have her and just put my faith in the doctors at Great Ormand Street.

Thanks again.

Mrs P x x x

Oh hunnie I am so sorry My thoughts are with you all xxx If you need anything please feel free to call on me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->