Some one help?

Fitzjojo94

Reaction score
Hello , this is my first month ttc.
I am now 7dpo and when I went to the toilet today there was traces of blood on the tissue. But it was only when I wiped . Sorry tmi lol.
Is this normal?!
Have been feeling sick the last couple of days after eating and drinking ....
Some one help?!

could be implantation bleeding?? I didnt have it with my dd but lots of people do. Just a case of waiting a bit more to see what happens!! Good luck! XX

It may be implantation bleeding, how do you know you o'ed 7 days ago? Good luck hun!

Could be either implantation bleeding or just spotting before af especially if you are newly off the pill.

Take a test in about a week or a little more! Good luck! Let us know what happens!

I had my AF so worked it out from there , had my implant taken out just before but only had it in 4 months.
Have got my fingers crossed !!

So glad it is not just me! I am 7dpo and have the same. I just responded to another post to a lady with same. Is yours like a light period or barely there? I just want to know now what it is but my AF isnt due until 18th! seems so far away . . .

AF is also due on the 18th ,
It has hardly been there , only been when I have wiped my self and its a very light red colour.
Hope this helps xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->