some questions for the Dr. and is it common to feel so very tired

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
after a very early miscarriage (guess it was chemical)... I can't keep my eyes open, have no energy and can't get out of bed in the morning. I am seeing the doctor in the morning since I ended up with what is a breast infection after the miscarriage (she started me on antibiotics yesterday)...

Are there any questions I should be asking her tomorrow? I can't seem to focus right now.

I have two kiddos (8 and 5). I just had a blood work done to make sure levels dropped (on june 17 hcg was down to 35 and progesterone was 7.1) and then on june 21 hcg was down to 0 - has already started to bleed on June 20). I had positive home tests the week of the 14 that kept getting lighter not darker so I knew it was happening,

I think I may have had another mc back in March - it was very similar - I just didn't test early but was late and bleed heavy with severe cramps.

Can you think of anything I should be asking for specifically? She already told the nurse to let me know to wait a cycle to try again (even though I want to let her know tomorrow that I am charting my temps so I will have a rough idea as to when I would O if at all this month).. I just don't want to miss an oppurtunity.

Any advice or questions that I should be asking would be greatly appreciated. I have never had issues in this area before. Thanks so much!

My appt went well yesterday. She said my breast was normal and to continue the antibiotics - that one of my milk ducts got infected after the mc and that it isn't that uncommon to happen. She also said the fatigue was from the pregnancy hormones dropping in combination with the infection. I am glad I got some answers yesterday - plus I am feeling MUCH better!!! ;)

That's good honey - I'm glad you know what's going on and that you're feeling better :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->