Some thoughts please ladies

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I hope I'm joining you! Been ttc for almost a year but this month because dh was working away and due to illness we only managed to dtd 3 times! Well I'm now 7 days late! Took a test yesterday morning and today and I think it's darker but still very light! (Especially for week late!) Which worries me a little.

Going by lmp I'd be over 5 weeks and I think the test is too light for that? But seeing as we only dtd 3 times, the last one was the 27th. So if I ovulated late and it was around that time I'd only be 12/13 dpo. Does the test look ok for that time frame?

Sorry I'm rambling but even thiugh this is (hopefully) my third I still worry way too much!

Also would I set my ticket using my lmp or using the 27th as a rough conception date?

Thanks so much ladies!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 19
Looking good! its obviously getting darker and that's important (not always though) it seems great to me! Welcome xx

Congratulations! I'd go off your lmp til you get a dating scan because thats what your doctors will go off :) :bfp:

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling a lot more positive about it now - a lines a line right!

Those lines do indeed look like 12/13dpo lines.

For ticker purposes I'd use the date you think you conceived, especially if you feel your LMP irrelevant.

Looks great I see a definite BFP! As for the line not being dark, the pic I have as my avatar was taken the day AF was supposed to show on a FRER and really not very dark either. So I would say a line is a line! Congrats! looks like your long wait is over! When are you due? My EDD is 19 Aug so our dates must be close :)

Thanks I feel so much better now and the proper excitement has set in! Going by lmp my edd would be 13th august. Just a few days after my bday so very exciting! Off to make a ticker and change my signiture! See you around first tri :)

That's what my lines looked like and our nugget is a- ok! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->