Somebody help!!!

despttc

DH,me and a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to bnb. I've been ttc for 1.5yrs, but we've been living together for 6mths only(I was away due to studies). I used a opk for 1st time this month. Came out positive-like yesterday(day11). Today its neg. Is it normal?? Am kind of desperate now after months and months of negative pregnancy tests:cry:

Thats fine hun, no need to panic!!! Hope you made the most of yesterday, I would get busy today and tomorrow too if poss! Have you checked any of your other signs (like cervical position and cm:blush:?) Sounds like you are prob ovulating today or tomorrow. Good luck!!! :hugs:xxx

Thank u so much for the encouragement.. Most of my friends are either pregnant or have children.. But,They don't seem to understand my frustration...

i know how you feel hunni! I have a daughter but she is 4 so it is a long time since I have been pregnant!! My best friend (who started trying after me) is 17 weeks with her third, another friend has just given birth to twins a few days ago and my partners cousin has just announced her third pregnancy this week, despite being on the pill and not wanting any more kids!!! You try to be pleased for other people, but when your own journey is not going so smoothly, its only natural to wonder when it will be your turn! I had an early miscarriage this week and am devastated, especially with all the bumps Im surrounded with at the minute, but I think we just have to stay positive that our turn is around the corner (somewhere!!) The best thing you could have done is join this sight, its fab and it doesnt matter what question you want answering, you will always find supportive and kind ladies willing to help you out!! Good luck with your ahem trying :blush:keep us posted how you get on xxx

Thank u,dear.. We thought we'll have regular *** for 4-5days this week:hugs:
Wishing you'll have ur second angel :baby: fast..:thumbup:

Thank you for the support!!

Thank you, mybabydreams

I'm 35weeks along now :)

Yay!!!! So lovely to see an update!!!! How is it all going? As you have probably seen from my ticker Im 31 weeks on Thursday, so not too far behind you!!!!!!
Congratulations and would love to hear how things are going!! What a lovely story after all that trying xxxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy,dear :)

Bubba is fine. Have a slight blood pressure problem now for which I'm on bedrest. And of course,the aches the pains (the joys of pregnancy ;) ) But I shouldn't complain,because after all I've been waiting for such a long to get bubba <3

How's pregnancy going for you? :)

Its going well thanks. Like you I have a few health issues and am being closely monitored as I developed pre-eclampsia with my daughter. At least the finish line is in sight for us both!!

Make the most of your bed rest, you certainly wont get so much time in bed once your lovely little one arrives!! xxxx

Mom is taking care of the house. So,right now enjoying her care :) <3

Ahh bless you heart. Sounds like heaven! Take care and hope to see your birth announcement soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->