Someone please help ttc

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi there my first cycle was 28 days the I was two days late for the next one .I used an ovulation calender to see when I am ovulating but my cm went along normal but when it went wet clear and water like I could stretch it but it would break I also got ovulation pain.now I have no cm. Do u think I ovulated?

With a 28-30 day cycle you will probably ovulate on day 14-16. The stretchy cm is the fertile stuff and the pain is a good indicator of ovuation. You could have this for several days or just on the day of ovulation. Good luck!

But it only stretched a little bit then broke is that normal for fertile cm?

That can happen. It might be that you haven't ovulated yet but will do soon. I tend to find my cm is starts watery about 6 days before ovulation and gets more and more stretchy as I approach the day I ovulate. Even if your cm is just watery, sperm should still be able to swim through it.

Ok thanks.fingers crossed trying for my second baby. And using ovulation calenders to help me

Im trying for baby number 2 as well. Good luck! I hope it happens soon for the both of us xx

Oh good luck to you too. Hoping at stays away this month but if not I will keep trying we have only just started trying for our second but clock is ticking I turn 35 this year I already have a gorgous 4 Year old. But having trouble working out when I ovulate.do you have any tips for me?

Im 36 so definitely hear that clock ticking, especially as we had difficulties getting our son. He will be three in March and I really want to give him a brother or sister. I don't care which I just want one more! You could try taking your temperature. But you have to do this first thing in the morning at the same time to make it accurare. You look for a temp shift upwards and that is when you have ovulated. I personally find this too much pressure but loads of ladies have success. You can also buy ovulation predictor kits which you pee on. This is also accurate but can be expensive if it takes awhile to conceive. I prefer to use a calendar and track changes within my body and just hope for the best.

Well lets hope we get bfps soon what ovulation calander do you use?

Fingers crossed for those precious two lines!

I use an app called Flo. I can input data such as cm and changes to my mood and other stuff to help predict ovulation and track my cycle. Just hoping it happens soon. I am feeling less stressed about ttc number 2 than I did when i was trying for DS but I just want to have another baby soon.

Yeah with my first it just happened and we weren't even expecting it so this time I have tried to track ovulation and dtd around Christmas time so just hopping I ovulated .. I was told that it helps if you don't think about it then it will just happen. I have my fingers crossed for you. And hopefully we get those two lines soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->