someone please lend me your eyes!

cnsweeney

Reaction score
I have attached pictures of my opk series. you can see that on 1/1 PM it looks like I got my first positive. that was cd14. I have a regular 28 day cycle. then I've been getting what looks like positives ever since. however, I've zoomed in on the first 'positive' and the last 'positive' and now think only the first one was truly positive. what do u guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 17
this is the first 'positive'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 30
this is the last one. does it look 'positive' or negative?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 28
thank you . I took another last night and it was very negative. now it's blazing positive again. what the heck ? :(

Only 1/1 and 1/2 look pos to me the rest seemed to have faded some! I used the same ones they are tricky!

they are very tricky indeed ! I almost gave up on them after them going from
negative to positive to negative to positive but I just couldn't (I'm sure u know how that goes!) lol. if there's a pee stick in the bathroom I'm
gonna use it! haha. well any ways it went back to negative after being positive again this morning. it seems at first on 1/1 & 1/2 it was positive morning or night it didn't matter. then they started progressively getting lighter until it was completely negative last night then pretty dark again this a.m. then negative again tonight. it seems when my urine is concentrated in the morning now it's positive so maybe it's not a true positive it's just it's so concentrated . it's probably dissipating out of my system. who knows . but I'm just gonna go with I ovulated on 1/2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->