Someone please slap some sense into me! BFN but got loads of symptoms!

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm on CD30 of a 31 day cycle. Last night I noticed brown CM when I checked my CM, and occasionally when I wiped, the brown CM is still there today. I;ve noted down everything since coming off the pill nearly 7 months ago and have never had this brown CM before. I thought AF was on her way early last night, so used a tampon when there was barely anything on it when I removed it.

This is our 1st month of TTC, I'm trying desperately not to SS. But I feel sick, mainly in the afternoon (am thinking this could be a bug!), not actually been sick but feel it and have retched a few times, nice! My boobs feel a bit tender, when normally they don't on the lead up to AF, and I swear they feel bigger! I'm peeing constantly and have the most horrible taste in my mouth. And I feel really bloated.

I did a test this morning, a 25 mui one (a friend got her some from where she works and it said it was an early test), this came up BFN straight away. Am at a loss, as I just don't feel right and hate thinking that everything is a possible symptom!

Please talk some sense into me! :wacko:

With both my pregnancies I tested when af was due and got a :bfn: then a week later with no sign of af i tested again to get a :bfp: with BOTH pregnancies!

And I had brown cm on wiping

fx its the same for you and you get your bfp soon :D

You could still be testing too early. Brown blood is usually old blood so hopefully it's a late implant bleed instead of AF. I know normally when she's coming I spot pink/red but never brown.

Give it about 2 more days and if she doesn't show I say re-test! Goodluck sweetie!

With both my pregnancies I tested when af was due and got a :bfn: then a week later with no sign of af i tested again to get a :bfp: with BOTH pregnancies!

And I had brown cm on wiping

fx its the same for you and you get your bfp soon :D

Good to know, thank you.

You could still be testing too early. Brown blood is usually old blood so hopefully it's a late implant bleed instead of AF. I know normally when she's coming I spot pink/red but never brown.

Give it about 2 more days and if she doesn't show I say re-test! Goodluck sweetie!

I think maybe I am testing too early too, will wait now until I'm actually late!

Anyone else have any more ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->