Someone please slap some sense into me! BFN but got loads of symptoms!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Hobnob, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hobnob

Hobnob Mummy to a girl, TTC #2

I'm on CD30 of a 31 day cycle. Last night I noticed brown CM when I checked my CM, and occasionally when I wiped, the brown CM is still there today. I;ve noted down everything since coming off the pill nearly 7 months ago and have never had this brown CM before. I thought AF was on her way early last night, so used a tampon when there was barely anything on it when I removed it.

This is our 1st month of TTC, I'm trying desperately not to SS. But I feel sick, mainly in the afternoon (am thinking this could be a bug!), not actually been sick but feel it and have retched a few times, nice! My boobs feel a bit tender, when normally they don't on the lead up to AF, and I swear they feel bigger! I'm peeing constantly and have the most horrible taste in my mouth. And I feel really bloated.

I did a test this morning, a 25 mui one (a friend got her some from where she works and it said it was an early test), this came up BFN straight away. Am at a loss, as I just don't feel right and hate thinking that everything is a possible symptom!

Please talk some sense into me! :wacko:

2. emma2810

emma2810 Mummy to 2 boys :)

With both my pregnancies I tested when af was due and got a :bfn: then a week later with no sign of af i tested again to get a :bfp: with BOTH pregnancies!

And I had brown cm on wiping

fx its the same for you and you get your bfp soon :D

3. mrshuse8pound

mrshuse8pound Well-Known Member

You could still be testing too early. Brown blood is usually old blood so hopefully it's a late implant bleed instead of AF. I know normally when she's coming I spot pink/red but never brown.

Give it about 2 more days and if she doesn't show I say re-test! Goodluck sweetie!

4. Hobnob

Good to know, thank you.

I think maybe I am testing too early too, will wait now until I'm actually late!

5. mom_of_a_son

mom_of_a_son Member

could be good news wait for a 2-4 days and test again .All the best.

6. Hobnob

Thank you :)

7. Hobnob

Anyone else have any more ideas ?